REVIEW: FACE REPUBLIC CRYSTAL GLOW WHITENING CREAM

 


Looking into a whitening product that contain super ingredients? You can count on The Face Republic Crystal Glow Whitening Cream. It's been out in the market for a few years now and quite a number has given their review on this product. I've used this on and off for a while now and here's my review on it.




Ingredients:
Water; Glycerin; Cyclopentasiloxane; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Propanediol; Cyclohexasiloxane; Niacinamide; Polysorbate 60; Glyceryl Stearate; Butylene Glycol; Titanium Dioxide; 1;2-Hexanediol; Cetyl Ethylhexanoate; Carbonated Water; Sodium Hyaluronate; Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract; Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract; Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract; Lilium Tigrinum Extract; Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract; Oleth-10; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Simethicone; Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer; Aluminum Hydroxide; Disodium EDTA; Carbomer; Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer; Sorbitan Sesquioleate; PEG-100 Stearate; Cetearyl Alcohol ; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter; Tocopheryl Acetate; Dimethicone; Arginine; Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer; Isohexadecane; Polysorbate 80; Sorbitan Oleate ; Ethylhexylglycerin; Caprylyl Glycol; Phenoxyethanol; Fragrance

MY THOUGHTS

I have had The Face Republic Crystal Glow Whitening Cream for quite a while but I've been using this for travel. So this stays in my skincare bag which I use when I stay at my mums or my in-law's house. The main reason for this is because it's the packaging is compact and it doesn't take much space. Besides that, it contains the goodness of ingredients which I feel is enough to help my skin with minimal usage of skincare. Being a skincare freak, the layers and steps of skincare I apply on my normal daily routine is quite a lot, so when I travel I like to be light and keep my routine minimal yet satisfying. 

The Face Republic Crystal Glow Whitening Cream contains Niacinamide and various of flower extracts that would help the skin barrier. It also contains quite a number of emollients but it doesn't matter much to me.  This cream functions for whitening, so if I go for quite a long trip, I'll make sure I'll bring another hydrating moisturizer with me because I don't feel this cream is moisturizing enough. What I love the most is that this cream contains Titanium Dioxide, so I don't worry much if I forget to wear sunscreen, because sometimes when I'm out, I tend to forget my routine. It happened many times, so that's why I never remove this from my skin care bag.

Texture-wise, it a light cream but chalky and creates a white cast if you don't blend it properly. This is understandable since it contains Titanium Dioxide. Other than that, I'm not really sure that it whitens but it does have whitening ingredients. Honestly, I don't really care much about whitening as I've already embraced the color of my skin. What I focus on most now is to get rid of acne marks and to make sure my skin glows out from dullness.

I'll probably not be repurchasing Face Republic Crystal Glow Whitening Cream again since it's main function is not what I'm looking into, but if you are looking into whitening products, you can give this a try as the ingredient it uses are quite good and the price is affordable too. I didn't experience any irritation from using this either.

Till then peeps!

0 comments