EVENT VENUE NEAR KUALA LANGAT: THE BALLROOM @ MAHSA UNIVERSITY


Back during my study years (I studied event management in Uni if you didn't know), I remembered I had to keep a list in mind for event spaces even if we did a lot of events in our University's main hall but still we had a lot of events we did which sometimes we needed event spaces to do so. If I was still back in my Uni days, I'll gladly put this new ballroom to the list of event spaces but since I'm not studying anymore, at least I'm glad to know that there is a modern event space nearby my home. I didn't look for event spaces during my wedding because I knew there wasn't exactly a nice place nearby, even my friends' had to find event spaces at Klang or Shah Alam to hold their wedding, which is quite far. Now knowing that a new event space is offered at Bandar Saujana Putra which is approximately 20 minutes from my place, this should be a nice place to recommend. If you wanna know more about the event space, keep on reading.



The new MAHSA University campus is located at Bandar Saujana Putra, which is nearby Putra Heights, Subang and also Daerah Kuala Langat (Banting, Telok Panglima Garang, Jenjarom). My parents home is at Telok Panglima Garang, so it's not far if we take the SKVE highway. We could also see MAHSA University standing tall from SKVE itself so when I actually had a reason to go there I was excited to see their new campus. MAHSA University's event space is called The Ballroom and it's located just nearby the entrance of their main gate, so it's really hard to miss. At first, I thought it wasn't that big since my University had a bigger hall but I was wrong. Wait until you hear what their hall could offer.


So last 2 weeks, I was invited to MAHSA's University Launch Party for the grand opening of The Ballroom at their Bandar Saujana Putra Campus. They had a very grand launch party and at their welcome speech, Dato’ Dr Anita, a member of MAHSA Board of Directors said that the purpose of the launch party was to introduce another facet of the MAHSA name, MAHSA Events. She explained that for the last 15 years, MAHSA Group has been focusing on healthcare and education, but has now expanded into event management. 

With the birth of their newest event space, MAHSA Events is commercializing and promoting 6 event spaces to suit any budget and any occasion. The University also has numerous other facilities such as amphitheaters, sporting facilities, several other auditoriums, lecture halls, clinical skills labs, laboratories and simulation facilities required for training healthcare providers. We were lucky that we had a chance to take a mini tour throughout their event space which somehow made me miss my event management days. 


Once you step into The Ballroom, you'll find its presence as an exquisite pillar-less banquet hall with stunning detailing. You'll instantly see the big stage accompanied by the stylish ceiling design that houses six chandeliers with remote controlled LED lighting. It also has a unique foyer with high glass ceilings and an indoor garden, making it the perfect pre-function space too. This sophisticated venue can comfortably accommodate 80 banquet style tables and, is fully equipped with built-in 4k LED screens and audiovisual support. The event space also provides a VIP holding room, dressing rooms and function halls.


Above shows their VIP holding rooms and an audiovisual room which you'll see directly what's happening in the event space from above. We've also been notified that they are still in the midst of upgrading the room and equipment so you could expect a better view than this probably. 


They also have a function room just above the main hall which you could hold an after party or even a conference. All rooms are air-conditioned and furnished which will make the guest feel comfortable instantly. So overall, The Ballroom at MAHSA University is ideal for weddings and to celebrate special events or occasions too. It, as shown above, holds VIP holding rooms, 2 VIP parlors, and also adjoining function rooms which makes The Ballroom complete to hold any event even a stage theatre too. But I guess weddings held here would be perfect especially when MAHSA also provides Wedding Packages available. MAHSA Events' professional team, with the aid of a panel of caterers, decorators, and sound and light crew, is ready and able to undertake any event and make it a success.

More Deets
Website: mahsaevents.com
Facebook: facebook.com/mahsaevents
Instagram: instagram.com/mahsaevents
Location:  MAHSA sports complex, MAHSA University, Jalan SP 2, Bandar Saujana Putra
Enquiry: 010-903 3709 / enquiry@mahsaevents.com.my

Till then peeps!

5 comments

  1. Besarnya dewan ni mcm2 aktiviti boleh buat ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww.. Luas dan besar dewan diaa.. Nice one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cantik tempat ni. Kalau buat kursus kat sini mesti best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besar jugak tempat dia. Sesuai la untuk macam jenis majlis yang nak muatkan ramai orang. Universiti skang pun banyak yang cari inisiatif lain nak dapatkan duit seain dari yuran.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.