FOOD REVIEW: ME'NATE STEAKHUB RAMADHAN MENU


It's been a while since I had any food tasting, but I just couldn't miss a chance to try out the highly spoken of Steak House we have in Malaysia. Me'nate might be familiar to some of you and some might have not heard of it at all, but once you've heard it, I bet you will never forget it cause of the unique name. LOL... I've heard about this Steak Hub about a year ago and have been dying to have a taste of their famous steaks. So this Ramadan, which will start from tomorrow, Me'nate will have several promotional menu's in their list to suit the Ramadan month. Want to know more? Keep on reading then.



Firstly, since this is my first time in Me'nate I find the interior really welcoming and pleasant. It did have a feel of a hipster cafe, but this place is much bigger.


They even stored their raw meat refrigerated in front of the cooking counter where everyone could see their wide selections of meat. Anyways, this Ramadan, Me'nate will be having 4 different menus to choose from, Heavenly Beef, Heavenly Lamb, Heavenly Chicken and Group Steak.


There are 2 sets for Heavenly Beef Selection which are Short Ribs (RM300) and Wagyu Spare Ribs (RM400). Both menu's are for 4 to 6 people which will also be served with rice. The beef was cooked well and it wasn't chewy that made it really easy to eat.


There are also 2 menu's to choose from Heavenly Lamb which are Lamb Shoulder (RM350) and Lamb Shank (RM350). Also served for 4 to 6 people and included with rice. I'm not such a fan of Lamb, so I just tasted a bit for the sake of tasting and the taste was rather nice than other lamb's that I have tasted before. The person who can judge lamb really well is my fiance, since he get's crazy over lambs. LOL


And each of these menu's we were served with curry and cilli to add on more taste. One more thing I forgot to add was there were free flows of self service hot and cold drinks. So you will not have to worry about not enough drinks.


If you are not such a beef and lamb fan, no worries, they still have a chicken. Heavenly chicken is priced at RM99 for 4 to 6 people and of course with rice. When it comes to chicken, I could say their Grill Chicken is amazing. I have had plenty of Grill Chicken in my life and this one taste superb. The meat is welled cooked and I think I might have had half of the chicken for myself. The rice also tastes very nice, which I couldn't have enough.


But if you are they type that loves different choices, no worries the Group Steak Set will be just nice for you. Sauce, Salad, Coleslaw and Mashed Potatoes will be included. You can either choose Aglio Oglio or Me'nate Rice and the choices of meat will be either beef or lamb and grilled chicken. This set prices at RM80 which is a really great deal.


The aglio olio is really recommended if your looking for something else to eat rather than meat. The taste was so good that I feel like I'll be coming me back because of this. The taste is just perfect. 


Overall, I would highly recommend the RM80 set which is really nice if you just want a taste of their meat. It is already satisfying enough, but if you are a meat lover, especially lamb, it would be better if you go for the Heavenly Set since the portion is so big. I bet most of you would be satisfied with the food and their service. 
You also have 3 branches to choose from

SETAPAK Starpac Point
Jalan Taman Ibu Kota Off Jalan Genting Klang
53300 KL

BANGI
No.25, Jalan Medan Pusat 2d 3b Curve Business Park
Seksyen 9
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi
Selangor

AMPANG
No.16, Jalan Kerja Air Lama Satu
Taman Shuet Liang
Ampang Jaya, Selangor

HOTLINE
019-3911047
019-4771047
019-2611047

MORE INFO
Facebook : Me'nate Steak Hub
Instagram : @menatesteakhub

Till then peeps! I would love to wish all my muslim readers a good Ramadan. May all of us fill our Ramadan for a more blessed one than the later years.

1 comment

  1. Selamat Berpuasa Mira.. Lapar lah tengok entry ni.. K.bye..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.