REVIEW: HADA LABO'S MULTIFUNCTION 5-IN-1 WHITENING COOLING GEL LOTION + HADA LABO'S 5-IN-1 UV GEL SUNSCREEN


So peeps, it has been a while right? Just 2 more months to go and I'm back on track with this blog people. So today I wanna share about a product that I have had for a while now. I think months already and I have been using these products a couple of weeks now since my last skin care was just to expensive to repurchase. LOL... Anyways these products were sent to me by Mentholatum and since this brand is quite popular in Japan, I thought why not just give it a try.
So keep on reading if you wanna know either this product works or not.


PRODUCT DEETS
Name: Hada Labo Multifunction 5-in-1 Whitening Cooling Gel Lotion
Price: RM63.50
Highlights: Functions as a lotion, mask, essence, astringent, emulsion
Purchase: All Major Pharmacies

The thing about Hada Labo products is that it's all in Japanese. I usually find their products neatly organised at most pharmacies, but the sad part is the description is all in Japanese. I found it really hard to identify what product it is and what it is used for. Some products might have English descriptions, but most of them don't. So I hope Hada Labo figures out a way how to solve this problem since descriptions on packaging are really important to some people.

Anyways, my roommate had this Gel Lotion before I did and the funny part was she purchased it without knowing its function. I laughed so loud when she said she kinda regretted purchasing it since she didn't know how to use it and everything was in Japanese. Her strong reason for purchasing it because she was using Hada Labo's Cleanser wash. So she put it aside until I received my Gel Lotion which luckily had English descriptions. Then only did she use her Gel Lotion.

Funny right but that's what happened, and now both of us are using the same skincare. If you agree, Hado Labo's Gel Lotion packaging is quite lovely, right? It looks classy like glass but actually, it's plastic. And the clear gel just makes the product look really nice.


So what is this cooling Gel Lotion for? Well, it contains different types of Hyluronic Acid which will help provide the skin with a powerful double layer moisture-locking shield to lock-in moisture. This lotion functions to deeply hydrate the skin and preserve the skin's optimum moisture balance and also prepare the skin to absorb other skincare products better.

This lotion also contains whitening agents that brighten the skin tone and enhanced with Vitamin C derivatives which will help to restore skin evenness for a more radiant complexion. It also has Witch Hazel Leaf Extract which helps to tighten and refine pores.


PRODUCT DEETS
Name: Hada Labo 5-in-1 UV Gel Sunscreen
Price: RM52.90 (50g)
Highlights: Functions as Sunscreen, Essence & Emulsion, Makeup Base, Face Primer
Purchase: All Major Pharmacies 

This sunscreen kind of reminds me of Hada Labo's 5-IN-1 Perfect Gel, I'm not sure if the products are the same but the functions are really similar and even the texture also. So I could say that this is a more compatible product to travel with.


So the Hada Labo Gel Lotion is one of my favourite skincare product right now since I could see that my skin isn't so oily anymore. It really does help hydrates the skin and hydrated skin does not cause the skin to oil. When used there is a really nice cooling effect to the skin like mint and I love that feeling. But what I don't like is that it's sticky, the gel promises no sticky effect, but it surely is sticky which I don't quite like. It also takes a while to absorb into the skin.

For the UV Gel, I usually use it when I wear makeup since it functions as a great makeup base and primer. I don't wear it regularly, only on days I have to go outdoors and have my makeup on since this UV Gel also acts as a Sunscreen. The product is quite sticky too but with the application of powder after that, it works completely fine with me.

Overall I'm quite impressed with Hado Labo right now, I even purchased their cleanser and started using their essence as well. After I have completely gotten results I'll update a blog post on my skincare. For now, I'm satisfied with both of the products.

4 comments

  1. Perghhh harga diaaa.. Tapi memang produk dari jenama hada labo ni elok

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gel lotion as well, reviewed it earlier and yeah the stickiness is quite a turn off but it's okay, can live with it XD as for the sunscreen, i baru pakai semalam pergi main ATV, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak pernah guna sbb rasa takut.. bila mira review ni rasa teringin la pulak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi akak..saya rabia singgah blog akak.btw,cantik blog akak..rabia tak pernah guna lagi produk ni.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.