Review: Etude House Lock' N Summer Precious Mineral Proof Cushion Malaysia


Etude House Lock' N Summer Precious Mineral Proof Cushion

Highlights:
Whitening
Anti- Wrinkle
UV Protection SPF 50+/ PA+++

Availability: Althea Korea




Cushions are the hype right now for most girls. We could see so many brands in the market now offering so many types of cushions that sometimes it gets hard to choose right? Well this is in fact my very first Cushion product I own, just for the sake to try out either Cushions are really that good to use in Malaysia.
So I bought Lock' N Summer Precious Minerals from Althea Korea which was on offer for RM40++ from the original price that was RM200++ if I'm not mistaken. I tried searching for the offer again but I think it has already been expired since I can't find it.


What came together with this product are also some beads and glue, I really don't know the purpose of the beads since the product itself is nicely printed which I don't think adding beads will make it look better.


As most cushions out there, their packaging style is just the same. With an air puff in front and and the cushion tightly sealed at the back.


So when swatched the texture is very creamy. It blends really well with the skin and creates an instant glowy and flawless look. What I love the most is the scent, it smell amazing.


I have been using this product ever since I received it because its so easy to use. Since it already has SPF 50+/PA+++ which is the same protection as sunblocks, I don't even use my day cream anymore. All I do is wash my face and apply this Proof Cushion after that. It creates a really nice flawless look like I have a full coverage of makeup.

But it tends to be rather sticky for me, I am used to a Matte Face which is dry and powdery. But cushions creates a hydrated glow look to the face, which tends to make the face rather shiny. At first I couldn't handle the sticky feeling which I felt so uncomfortable, so I had to apply powder on top of it. But after a while I got the used to it and I kinda like the shiny look.
The most important thing I learnt while using this product is I can't apply to much and before dapping, apply a thin layer first so it doesn't get patchy.  

After getting the hang of it, the results are stunning! It is now my everyday product replacing my compact powder. 

Till then peeps

5 comments

  1. i tired etude house cushions first before i get totally hooked to laneige. since their price lebih kurang sama je, one can choose ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried this one first cause I bought it cheaper than Laneige. Haha..

      Delete
  2. The beads is actually for crafting! The glue will turn to look like cream on pastries so you can decorate the top of the cushion like a muffin or something like that. Here is an example.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRiN0Z6nEEo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. nice babe. Didn't know that. Have you tried it out before?

      Delete
  3. i also thinking to have a cushion for me. since i have combination skin, i prefer to try laneige. is the product good?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.