REVIEW: LANEIGE​ WATER SLEEPING MASK

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

I bet you all are familiar with Laneige right? One of the high-end brands of Korea has already been in the Malaysian market for quite some time now. I have been eyeing Laneige products for quite some time now and finally, I have my very first Laneige product thanks to Althea Korea & The Butterfly Project. So of course I was very excited to try this mask out since this mask/water sleeping pack has been highly recommended by a lot of bloggers and influencers.

POST UPDATED OCTOBER 2020

Up until now, I'm still a fan of Laneige's Water Sleeping Mask, I'll buy this from time to time because I love what it does to my skin and of course the scent! 
Since I've been getting a lot of views for this post over the years until now, please do read my updated review on Laneige's Water Sleeping Mask.  You may find it here:

CLICK IMAGE BELOW FOR LATEST REVIEW:

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Set With Face Fit Roller

Up until now, I'm still a big fan of Laneige's Water Sleeping Masks and I've tried quite a number of their variations as well. Even for their Lip Sleeping Mask they have quite a number of picks to choose from. If you're looking into trying out Sleeping Masks, go for Laneige for your first try.

Continue reading my old review below:
(P/s: I cringe reading this too! LOL... I was very young back then)




First, let's talk about the packaging, it looks elegant and fits with its price. I'm not sure if its jar is glass or plastic, it kinda looks like glass but it isn't that heavy. But still, it looks expensive its suppose to have that kind of look with a price like that right?
As opened, you will find the jar sealed tightly so you know that the product is highly protected before it reaches your hand.


When opened the first thing that attracted me was the scent, it was like an instant stress reliever. The scent smells so good and relaxing because this product contains Sleepscent that helps to induce deep sleep and relaxes the body and mind.
The Laneige Water Sleeping Mask also contains Sleeptox that helps restore, repair skin damages and Moisture Wrap that acts like a porous moisture film that locks in moisture through the night.
So, of course, this mask is to be worn during the night since it will help you sleep better.


The texture of the sleeping mask is like a gel and really smooth. When applied you could instantly feel the watery texture and the sensation of hydration to the skin. It's not so watery, it sticks and absorbs into your skin quite fast.

So this mask is to be worn after you have cleansed your face. Apply evenly throughout your face, leave it to dry a bit and go to sleep. The next morning wash your face and feel the difference.

After almost 2 weeks trying this out, I could feel a really huge difference just only about 4 times using it. My skin feels so fresh, soft and moisturised that I don't even wanna wear any other products on my face in the morning. My bare face feels so good and I get better sleep at night. My mind is more relaxed and I wake up in a good mood to start my day.

LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask 
Price: RM115.00 (70ml) 

Highlights:
An Intensive Moisture Sleep Mask that purifies with Sleeptox through the night, to leave the skin clear and revitalised the next morning, as if the skin too had a good night's sleep 

How to use:
1. After cleansing your face spread the mask throughout the face
2. Go to sleep after absorption without rinsing off 
3. Wash your face in the morning
Use one or twice a week

Availability: Althea Korea 
RM77 Current Promotion

Till then peeps!

1 comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.