Review: Urban Decay Mascara Resurrection



Name: Urban Decay Spring Collection Mascara Resurrection 
Usage Purpose: Additional coat to mascara for reboot and freshness 
Availability: Sephora Outlets



Good Morning peeps!
So today just another short post on the Urban Decays Resurrection Mascara. Most of you might have known already that this mascara is from their spring collection. First of all I would like to talk about their packaging. Like seriously it reminds me of the galaxy, purple and glitters together are such a perfect match. I have been carrying around this mascara everywhere since it looks really cute in my makeup pouch.
But this mascara is a little bit different from usual mascara. At first I was surprised as well cause I never knew this kind of mascara ever existed. Then when I thought back of the name, now I get the picture. This mascara services as an extra coating on top of a regular mascara. Its supposed to give a boost and refresh your eyelashes at the same time. Think of it as a magical comb which will help maintain your eyelash perfectly for a day.
So I have tried this out a couple of times and impressed with the results.


As you can see, the mascara is white in colour. Our regular mascara will be in black right? But this one is white, so it does not have any colour when applied to you eyelash. That's why it is used on top of another mascara.
The texture of the mascara is sticky and a little bit like glue, it smells almost like glue also. But the effects are stunning.
For me, I do not curl my eyelashes first before I apply mascara, that's why I need extra coating for my eyelashes to make my lashes work. But applying to much coating will make my lashes heavy and it will feel rather uncomfortable. 
So with this it helps way much better, maybe cause with one coat only it has already done its job.

Till then peeps!

2 comments

  1. This is a product I haven't seen. I'll have to see if I can find it at my local Sephora. I love making my lashes pop as much as possible, so I'd love to be able to give this product a shot. I like the sparkles on the tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder how much it costs, hehe! oh, i thought it's a normal mascara. but then the name makes sense, mascara resurrection, means that it brings back our original layer of mascara to life. some people have extremely stubborn lashes that it went down after a few hours, so maybe this product suits that type of person who needs a mascara touch-up / repair halfway through the day ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.