Review: Maybelline New York Blush Studio Blush 'em



Name: Maybelline New York Blush Studio Blush 'em (04 I love Pink!)
Price: RM29.90 (3g)

Usage Purpose: For cheek colour
Availability: All Major Pharmacies



Gooood Morning people! So how's your day so far?
So I had this blusher for a while now but I rarely use it, cause I'ved kept this in my travel makeup pouch.
Why? Cause I find it more suitable fro travelling since its in a compact form and it incleds a brush as well. Plus its not so big.


So there are two swatches of colour for this blush. A darker pink and a lighter pink.
Honestly I don't see much difference in colour actually cause the colours will be mixed together eventually when worn. Thus all I can see are my cheeks are just pink.

What I'm Loving
How nice and small it is to carry, perfect to bring around in a makeup brush.
It includes with a brush as well, it comes in handy when I don't bring my travel brush kit along

What I'm NOT Loving
The brush. Even though I love that's there is a brush included but I don't like to use the brush since its kinda rough and its small.
Of course it has to be small right, if not how to put in the pack. Silly me

So overall I find this product just like any other blushers. But I feel nice I own it. LOL

Till then peeps!



0 comments