MAMONDE FLORAL HYDRO AMPOULE TONER & FLORAL HYDRO CREAM


Mamonde's Floral Hydro range comes with the power of the narcissus bulb. If you're not familiar with the word narcissus, it's actually daffodils. Yes, this beautiful flower that symbols hope and peace today is the main star on Mamond's Hydro range. Did you know that in London they also have a daffodil day and we celebrated this in school too. I can't really remember but it was supposed to remind about an event that happened before, something about their history. What they do is, they sit quietly for a while without having any interaction with people. Something like that, I was a kid that time so forgive me if I'm wrong as I can't really remember the exact details but I do remember the lovely daffodil badges we get during that day. Anyways, daffodils are really lovely flowers indeed, so read on if you wanna know the goodness that contains in this flower.




In the ancient Roman days, these flowers were cultivated because they believe the sap extracted from the flower possesses healing properties. This plant is actually a rare species that survive the harshest winter and there are 26 to 60 species of this flower around the world. Mamonde has identified 2 of them which is the Dutch Master and the Erlicheer for its water storage power and strong moisture circulation from their bulbs.

Knowing these properties, Mamonde found an ingenious use of the Narcissus bulb in the improved Mamonde Floral Hydro-Line. It offers molecular hyaluronic acid for better absorption and deep hydration for the skin. Formulated with the water that is naturally extracted, this line functions to moisturize the skin, preventing it from drying after washing. They developed a moisture circulation that locks moisture and helps the skin from losing its natural moisture as well.

This range consists of the Floral Hydro Ampule Toner, Floral Hydro Emulsion, Eye Gel Cream and also their Floral Hydro Cream. Their star product is their hydro Ampuole Toner which is very different from other regular toners.

So before I proceed to my thoughts about the product, let's take a few seconds to appreciate the nice packaging that Mamonde has sent to me. I know I'm such a freak when it comes to lovely packaging. When I saw the box, I was like, 'it's gonna be mine forever' and I didn't even open it yet that time. Hehe.. When I opened it, I loved it even more. Not only was the box so nice, but the packaging of the product itself is nice. It's simple but has an elegant touch to it, even though its plastic it doesn't look cheap.

Even though there are 4 products in this range, well 5 actually if you include the mist, I received only 2 of them to review but that's okay since I might not use it anyway because of my unbalance skin condition right now.


Their star product, the Ampoule Toner was developed to relief the skin from dryness and tightness after washing your face. I used to have that problem before and it was painful, which made me question a lot of the skincare I used before. Usually, toners are watery but for this, it's formulated with moisture clumps that spread like water after when you roll it on your skin. Instead of using cotton pads to apply the product, you can easily pump it on your fingers or palm and spread it directly on your face. It instantly absorbs into the skin and forms a thin and clear moisture layer on the skin's surface that protects the skin from dehydration. 

Compared to the previous Floral Hydro Skin Softner, the Floral Hydro Ampoule Toner increases the moisture level of the skin by 226 percent which offers 2.8 times more moisturization. Another thing to look up to is that it instantly improves the tightness of the skin which does not sting or irritate the skin when applied. What I personally love is that it instantly turns to water once you rub it onto your face and the feel is so nice!

The other product that I received was their Floral Hydro Cream that features light texture, strong moisturizing and Double Matrix Moisture Locking. The cream offers a refreshing feeling with a cooling sensation while restoring hydration deep within without a sticky feeling which is one of the key factors I love it.


I've been using this skincare for a while now but honestly, I can't say it suitable for me right now. My usual skin type is Oily combination but since I got pregnant, my hormones hadn't been stable. My skin condition changes whenever they want and I don't understand it either. Sometimes it gets really dry and sometimes it becomes really oily. Since I've already started using this range I didn't want to change to anything else because it'll still be the same thing. I'm just risking my skin if I change to other skincare. 

Anyhow, I kinda like the range itself. It's light and not heavy compared to other skincare I have tried before. I also own the mist from this range as well and I love it! Even though as I said earlier it does not have much effect on me right now but I still wear it cause not wearing any skincare is even scarier. At least this range does not cause breakouts for me and I haven't had problems with a stingy feeling after I wash my face after I had used this range.

So, girls, this is not a review okay. I'm just sharing the product since it was sent to me unexpectedly and I feel Mamonde products are actually quite good but it came to me during the wrong time. LOL... If you have problems with dry skin you could probably try this range out since the texture is very light which makes it so comfortable when applied to the skin.


Product Deets
Name: Mamonde Floral Hydro Ampuloe Toner (150ml)
Price: RM89

Name: Mamonde Floral Hydro Cream (50ml)
Price: RM109

Availability: All beauty counters
Aeon 1 Utama, Aeon Mid Valley Megamall, Aeon Bukit Indah, Aeon Tebrau City, Aeon Queensbay Mall.

Till then peeps!

0 comments