THE BUTTERFLY PROJECT'S HUGE 4TH BIRTHDAY BAG GOODIES


Hey, peeps! In March was The Butterfly Project's 4th Birthday party and proudly saying, yours truly have been a member of this beauty community since the first year. Without The Butterfly Project, I may not be into the beauty category that much because starting from this community did I only start to mingle with beauty bloggers and have the opportunity to do so. The Butterfly Project contributed a lot to my early stages as a blogger, and yes I started out as a caterpillar as well but still not sure if I changed into a butterfly yet or just a moth. LOL... Anyways, Congratulations to +Tammy Lim founder of The Butterfly Project that worked so hard to maintain the community and I could expect more years to come! So today's post I'm revealing what I received during TBP's 4th Birthday Party inside the special edition butterfly bag. Keep on reading.




The goodie bag is filled with skincare, body care and also makeup products. Not only that, but there was also even a chance for us to customise our own photobook and of course, unlimited prints of pictures took at the Butterfly's Birthday party.

So below are the items listed down and a simple review for each product. Forgive me if I didn't manage to get all shots of the products since it's a huge goodie bag. And another thing is that I didn't manage to use all the products. Some were used by my family member's since when you're the first child you'll always easily give up and share. LOL... (Suddenly so good).

SKINCARE


Mamonde Floral Hydro Mist
@mamondemalaysia
LOVE IT! It's different from other face mists. Most face mist sprays are kinda rough but the spray for this mist is soft. I'm having a hard time for the right words, but imagine Korean adds in slow-mo where the focus on sprinkled water. Well, it feels kinda like that. LOL... Besides that, the scent is amazing.

Neesya Cleansing Set
www.neesya.com
Honestly, I didn't try this out. I gave it to my sister to use since I already have a skincare routine. For now my sister seems to be fine with it but I didn't see obvious changes though.

Hadabisei Moisturizing Face Mask Extra Rich
I have always loved sheet masks and I don't really care much of the brand. This is the first time I tried Hadabisei and it's just like any other sheet masks to me. Not bad.

Clinelle UV Defense SPF50
www.clinelle.com
My mum is currently using this, she's using it every day and she says it helps a bit since she needs to go out during the hot daylight to fetch my sister from school.

Clinelle PureSwiss Hydracalm Sleeping Mask 
www.clinelle.com
I haven't tried this yet but the scent is good though. 

Pax Moly Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
Everyone knows Aloe Vera Gels are good. Do I have to elaborate more? My sister was the first to sntach this, I didn't even get a chance to try it out. 


BODYCARE



Adidas Climacool Shower Gel
Adidas Climacool Deodorant

I didn't use any of these but I did have a scent. Both have quite a strong scent which is good but I don't personally like. But my dad did like it.

Clinelle Hot Body Shaper Cream
www.clinelle.com
I'm pregnant right now so I'm unable to use it. Saving it to use after confinement, or can I use it during confinement. I should search on that.

MAKEUP


Makeup is usually the things I look forward to the most. A beauty junkie will go head over heels when they see makeup especially when you get a whole bundle of them. When I knew what was inside, I was as excited as ever since most of them I've been aiming for a while and I know that these brands are good as well. So let's see in details the makeup products we received.

Wunderlust Things
wunderlustthings.com
Unicorn brushes, who's not into the trend? I bet every makeup addict would want brushes like these. We see it everywhere on the internet but not really sure where to get it in Malaysia right? Well, now you know. I'm not gonna write a review here since I have another blog post prepared for it with a detailed review.
I'll link it here once it's done 


W.Lab Pocket Shadow Palette Blooming 
my.althea.kr
I have been wanting this since it started to sell on Althea, as most of you know I'm on the site every day. ;) W.Lab has been such a popular brand among Althean's and we can't even get enough. The blooming palette is highly pigmented and you'll somehow be surprised that it could match up to very popular palettes we are familiar with a cheaper price. Packaging wise, although it's a clean cut and pretty, I feel like makeup palettes should have a more fun design. I haven't created a look yet with this palette but I'm so eager to do so.


Orkid Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks
orkidcosmetics.com
You can't imagine how many times I've heard for Orkid Cosmetics that made me really curious what's so good about these lipsticks. Well, a big thank you to The Butterfly Project I finally get to try them out!  I have another blog post prepared for the review, so wait until then okay. Will link it here soon.


1028 bug Eyes Magnifier Mascara
@1028_my
It was my first time hearing this brand and honestly, I didn't expect much from it. However, it turned out to be an amazing mascara. 

Dolly Wink Eyeliner
I already know that Dolly Wink is a good one, I've used it before and it never has disappointed me. The tip is sharp enough to create the thinnest line you want, but make sure you have steady hands for it. The colour is also dark black and it could last all day. Just be careful because it could dry out very easily if you don't shut the cap tight enough.

Mamonde Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner
@mamondemalaysia
Honestly again, I don't prefer liquid eyeliners that come in these kinds of packaging since the tendency to spill is very easy and I'm the clumsy type. Formula wise, I kinda like it, but I always have trouble to control brushes like this that is very thin from bottom to tip. I prefer the pencil tip kind of liners.
PHOTOS
Pic Credit to Fishmeatdie
Photobook Malaysia Simple Book
Photobook Malaysia 50pcs 4R prints 
Photobook Malaysia

Glitz & Glam Studiobooth
facebook.com/gngstudiobooth

Pic Credit to Fishmeatdie

So that's it! All the products that I received from The Butterfly Project's 4th Birthday Bag and that's like the biggest goodie bag I received so far. Congratulations again to the Butterfly Community that succeeded until it's 4th year especially to the founder Tammy who has worked so hard for it. I'm so proud to have been able to be a part of it since the first year.

For new bloggers out there that are still finding a way into the blogging community, The Butterfly Project will help you. Just make sure you have discipline and ethics in blogging, most importantly willing to learn. Mingle around and be friendly okay. 

Till then peeps!

0 comments