06 April 2017

#THROWBACKBEAUTYPRODUCTS


Hey, guys, I'm back and I'm trying my best to be on track this time. I know I have said this so many times but still, I'm still stuck where I started. So recently I have been motivating myself that I should do more and really stop giving excuses and here is me trying to do so. I'm currently using my free time to learn some new things and read contents that are related to my field. Since my job scope is merely in the same field as my hobby right now, I feel I should strengthen my knowledge so that I could grow my career further.



Anyways, no matter how hard I try to have a post to publish at least once a week, I fail badly. This is because I have a 2-hour travel journey from work to home and I just end up asleep without me knowing. Even on weekends, we're never at home. We take turns going back to our parent's house and of course a weekend where we promised for a getaway together.

Since I don't have much the time to sit down and really focus on blogging, I'm just using any free time I could get to write now. Becuase of that, I'm finally gonna publish my drafts that I had created years ago. My style of blogging has always been pictured first and then writing. So usually when I get a product, I will make sure I take pictures of it first when it's still a virgin and edit it.

After editing it, I'll upload them as drafts in blogger and then only I'll write about it when I have the time to sit down and focus. I managed, to sum up quite a number of this drafts while waiting for the right time to write. The reason is I was so motivated before that I wanted to have a beauty book for products that I have used. Since brands have been sending me products to try and some as prizes, I thought that it would be awesome if I could blog about all of them so I have a lot of options on my blog.

As you can see, I didn't really manage to do it and I have the drafts all dusting away in my drafts. You'll be able to see my picture quality and editing style will be different when the posts come out. I'm writing a post beforehand just to tell you guys about this, juts in case you're wondering if I have downgraded my pictures and editing style. The answer will, of course, be no. I'm trying my best to upgrade myself and learn a few tips and tricks along the way.

So that's mostly it peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.