REVIEW: KOELF PEARL SHEA BUTTER HYDROGEL MASK PACK


Morning Peeps! Since I started living by my own money, I feel really like an adult now. HAHA... Perasan, I know. Well, I really have this feeling to start looking more appropriate and appealing than I was during my uni years. I'm the type that don't really like to wear makeup on a daily basis even though I'm a makeup addict. I love the feel letting my skin be able to breath, but still I want to look nice even without makeup. I see a couple of girls my age that has really nice skin even without and inch of makeup. So I did some research and it happens that face masks really helps to create a nice skin. So I've been stocking up a lot of face masks lately and I'll be reviewing them one by one starting from this one.
Read more if your curious




So thanks to the invention of mask day in the office, I now have time to wear masks at least once a week. HAHA... Things get more fun when you do it together don't you think? So today's post is a collaboration post with me and 2 more Angels from the office which each one of us will be doing a review on the Koelf Hydrogel Mask Pack which is the most expensive sheet mask available in Althea Malaysia. You'll be surprised with the price when I say it's expensive cause Althea really promises low prices.
Anyways, I chose to wear the Pearl Shea Butter hydrogel mask pack from this range which is purple one. This masks is suppose to help in giving hydration to the skin a lock it.


Since the masks in rather expensive than the rest, in my mind kept saying this mask has to be good. When opened it, it smelled nice, not to the exact that I totally loved it but I didn't hate it also. The scent was kinda calming. The mask is a 2 piece gel mask, for the upper face and lover face. The texture was like jelly but it wasn't so thin that it could easily be torn. In fact, I think it won't easily be torn at all since the mask itself is quite thick. Since I was wearing it in the office I really hoped that it would stick and that the essence would not drip everywhere like most masks I have worn. But luckily, the masks glued itself to my face quite well I was able to do work comfortably.


I wore it about almost 1 hour I think, which supposedly was to be used between 15 to 20 minutes. It just felt so good and I was so focused on my work that I somehow didn't think much that a mask was sticking on my face. HAHA... I wore the mask until it was completely dry and finally I took it of and rubbed the remaining essense gently so it would absorb.

The feeling after using the mask was so nice, I felt instant freshness and my face was so smooth. It totally put me on a good mood all day.
So overall, I'll give this product a 5 star, cause this is one of the first sheet masks I have ever worn that doesn't make a mess and I could actually sit and walk around with it sticking on my face. I would totally repurchase more of this and try out the 2 other range.


PRODUCT DEETS
Name: KOELF PEARL SHEA BUTTER HYDROGEL MASK PACK
Price: RM18.00
Althea Price: RM10.00
Purchase: Althea Korea


Check out the other review for

1. KOELF GOLD ROYAL JELLY HYDROGEL MASK PACK
by Plus Size Kitten

2. KOELF RUBY BULGARIAN ROSE HYDROGEL MASK PACK
by Somthink Black

Till then peeps!

p/s: catch me doing mask day every Wednesday in the offices of snapchat: @miracikcit

1 comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.