20 June 2016

GLAM EID/RAYA LOOK X ALTHEA KOREA




Hey peeps! I'm back again with another video. So sorry it's been a while since my last one. So today I'll be sharing a video for a makeup look you can do for Raya. This is not a tutorial since this is basically just me giving ideas and suggestion. Enjoy!


In this video I'll be showing just basically 1 makeup look with different colours of lipsticks cause I find that lipsticks could create a very different look according to our mood with just little effort. Since during Raya we are always on the go, we may need to change our look according to the place we go. I don't know if I'm the one only experiencing this, but have you ever felt that you should look glamorous on an event, sweet on a date, daring on a renunion and modest while visiting your old folks. HAHA.. I can change moods so easily and I want my makeup to look that way too, so during Raya time is when I could experience this in just one day.
I may sound a little bit crazy but this actually inspired me to create this kind of video. Tell me what do you think about it. I'll love to hear more.

That's all peeps, Selamat Berpuasa & Selamat Hari Raya in advance.

3 comments:

  1. Omg Mira cantiknya, the lips 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Mira cantiknya, the lips 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh cantiknya mata blink².
    kenan pulak dgn witch pouch selfie fix pigment tu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.