21 May 2016

ENGAGED



Woahhhh.. I was totally not thinking that I will be posting up this post so soon. 1st May 2016 marks the day that I got engaged. It's still a bit to believe that now I'm engaged to someone and it surely had made me realise that I should stop acting selfish now. I have been so used to planning for myself and I am Stubborn in things that I want to do. If someone tells me no but I wanna do it, I'm still gonna do it. That's how stubborn I could be sometimes. Getting engaged means one step closer to marriage and I still don't know if I'm fully prepared for that actually.


LOL... Don't take it the wrong way, it wasn't because I was forced in marriage, it was at my own will. Besides, I have been in a relationship with my 'Fiance' haha.. almost 5 years now and 15th July actually will make it 5 years. So it's been so long already and I have spent most of my 5 years with him all the time. Well we did take a break for 6 months after 2 years together when things got a little out of hand. We were both so young back then and we had so many disagreements with each other too.

When we both got back together again, we tried to correct things from our previous relationship. We learnt a few things and we took that as a lesson. What matters was that both of us finally understood personal space and trust. Although it did take time for us to rebuild our relationship, I'm not saying that now we are at our comfort zone, we are still learning and of course we still have silly arguments once in a while. In the end both of us tends to forgive each other even after going through war. LOL

Thinking about it again, I think it does seems a bit fast, I just finished my studies this year and I didn't even have a chance to get BR1M yet! HAHA... Even for this year I was still entitled for the Book Voucher, but still I had fun splurging on storybooks. I so wish I could get more. Anyways, I think this year most of my friends are getting married, I have already booked a lot of dates for weddings and even this December another 2 of my blogger friends are getting married too.


Some of my friends asked me how does it feel getting engaged cause I have always said that I'll be getting married after everyone else is getting married, and unexpectedly I'm getting married the end of this year. Hehe.. 'tulah orang kata jangan cakap'. But my bestfriends are all getting married this year and I'm like the closing for everyone else. HAHA.. seriously I still find this funny.

Now since I'm engaged, me and fiance have been really working hard to keep our financial stable. We are still starting though but we really hope by the end of this year both of us already have a bit of savings before we enter marriage life. It's really quite scary actually thinking about what comes after. Most of my friends keeps saying during your engagement, we have to be strong with all the obstacles faced, there are so many ways that this engagement could break just like that, and I'm hoping that this wouldn't ever have to happen. But I'm more worried about after marriage, will the both of us be able to survive with the cost of living rising every day here in Malaysia.

Anyways, this is just a random post. I missed blogging actually, I used to write so much back in my uni days and I think I want to make this blog personal again. I'm so busy with work that I have less time to focus on my blog, so at least writing like this once a while keeps me happy enough. BTW, if you have any tips or guides that you have for me please comment down below. I'm still a bit nervous with all this but Allhamdulillah, I could see rezeki memang bertambah lepas tunang ni. I hope you all could wish us both luck.

Ouhhh yaaa.. and about the video. Haha.. It was just a random vlog actually, I didn't actually have much footage cause I was so busy that day. My engagement day was done together with my cousin's solemnisation. At first my dad told us to both get solemnised on that day but I didn't want to since the ceremony will be held at December, besides me and my fiance wanted us both to be stable first before getting married. So change of plan I got engaged instead, since the grooms side dah datang merisik bulan 2 lepas.

Instead of doing the ceremony at both of our houses, we decided to do it at our grandmothers house which was also the house were my mum and my aunts also got married, so the house is pretty nostalgic and we are the first batch that are getting married from my mum's side, so that's why everyone is pretty excited especially my grandparents. I was kinda frustrated with my makeup, I didn't even have enough time to do my makeup cause I was busy helping with my cousin's ceremony in the morning. I think I had half an hour only to do my makeup after zohor before my ceremony started. But Alhamdulliah the ceremony went well, that's all that matters.

Till then peeps

28 comments:

  1. Semoga dipermudahkan semua mira dan syafiq :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tenkui onie sayammmmmmmm... Muahhhhh

      Delete
  2. Alhamdulillah. I'm happy for both of you syg. Please plan properly for your wedding preparation. Fana doakan semuanya berjalan lancar. Anyway, you look so beautiful in your mom's outfit. ❤ Nampak dah seri bakal pengantin tu. Hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fana, nanti bila Mira dah kawen kita pergi Melaka lagi ea. Rindu Melaka.

      Delete
  3. Congratulation Mira! I'm happy for you babe. I hope everything went well. ALl the preparation can be smooth. If you need any help, I'm here.. If you want me to help lahh taw.. HUGSS again! Congratulation!! May Allah bless everything...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pikaaaaaa... Nak Pika help datang majlis Mira je nanti. Hehe.. Nanti kita jumpa kita gossip mossip k.

      Delete
  4. Alhamdulillah perkara baik kena cepatkan nanti jgn lupa jemput kita buat reunion utk team blogger harapan ok hehehege lama tak jmpa semua org.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itulah, nanti semua blogger harapanan kena turun wedding Mira. Kena buat kecoh gila okay. Hehe

      Delete
  5. Wahhhh dah bertunang dah diaaa.. Tahniahhh mira. Semoga semuanya berjalan lancar untuk next step

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mira.. Semoga selamat ke jinjang pelamin.. Love the video BTW..

    Happy engagement.. Tips sikit time bertunang: Sabar lebih okey...

    and Enjoy the engagement moment..

    love :
    NaomieLicouz
    www.naomielicouz.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats mira...dugaan datang untuk kita jadi matang..semoga dipermudahkan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harap2 Mira jadi matang Kak. Haha.. Sebab tunang Mira asyik cakap Mira mcm budak2. HAHA

      Delete
  8. Congrats mira.. Happy for both of you.

    Semoga semuanya dipermudahkan k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nuar, make sure kau datang majlis kitaorg nanti.

      Delete
  9. Congrats mira.. Happy for both of you.

    Semoga semuanya dipermudahkan k.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taniahh beb. Wow lg 2 blogger nk kahwin jg nnt.. Siapa la tuuu ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Kannnnn... Nanti kita celebrate sama2 k

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Haha.. tetiba... Atok aku memang suka melawak.

      Delete
  12. Congratulation dear ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
    Nampak berseri2. Semoga bahagia ke jannah ye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wah congrats Cikcit! Kak yaya tengah buang tebiat bukak blog ni haha.
    so happy for you. semoga dipermudahkan urusan seterusnya (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.