13 December 2015

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP LOOK WITH MAYBELLINE




Hey peeps! So how is your Sunday so far? Well, I'ved uploaded a new video up on my Channel which I made in collaboration with Maybelline Malaysia and Fayre Network. If you guys don't know, I'm not the type that likes to wear full makeup everyday since its so time consuming and I mostly have a busy day ahead. Thanks to a few products from Maybelline, I manage to get a nice clean and refresh look to start my day. Play the video if you wanna know more.

Till then peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Omg babe why you so cute la? The coverage for the Maybelline liquid powder really looks good. Will it get cakey? I want review Maybelline products too! Hahaha

    xoxo and miss you lots!
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.