13 June 2015

Contest Shoutout! Win Limited Edition Goodies from Maybelline New York Rebel Bouquet Lipsticks Contest

Good Morning peeps!
I'm backkkkkkk... OMG! I feel like I went missing almost a week now. The last two weeks has been craaaaaazzzyyy. I'm currently in my final weeks and next week is my last week for submissions and presentations so its hectic. I could barely eat, barely sleep. Urgghhhh.. I can't wait for this to be over!
One more week and I'm back on track with this blog. I have tons of things to share with you guys.

Despite my busy schedule now, I surely could not turn away to this. Who here is a lipstick junkie? You surely would love this. Remember my post on the new Maybelline New York Rebel Bouquet Lipsticks? Well Maybelline Malaysia is holding a contest for this! And the prizes are awesomeeeee!

What you have to do is get one of your Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet colour, our maybe to perhaps. And tell Maybelline what your favourite shade is from this lipstick range.

This will be an instagram contest
The duration will be from 4 June - 1 July 2015 (4 weeks)
There will be 3 winners each week (total 12 winners) 

Sounds interesting right? I surely love these kinds of contests because its fun.


Sounds fun right? And the prizes are just awesome! 



Excited yet?
Here is my submission for the contest





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.