Review: SnailWhite Cleansing 2 in 1. Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover



Name: SnailWhite Cleansing 
Price: RM89.00

Usage Purpose:
Facial Cleanser & Makeup Remover
Repair, Renew, Regenerate, Restore and Recovery
Availability: (Purchase)

More Info:
www.9cm.com.my
SnailWhite Malaysia Facebook



Hey peeps! Yet another review.
Girls, I'm sure this will soon be your next best friend. 
Ever heard of SNAILWHITE before? Well this was my first time too, but they actually have a few ranges of products like facial creams, masks and etc.
So for today's review I find it rather an interesting product since its a 2 in one combo for a facial cleanser and also a makeup remover.
Have you imagined a makeup remover could also be your daily cleanser? Well for this review I'll be posting it up more for a makeup remover since I'ved used this product less than a month plus I don't wear makeup everyday.


How to use SnailWhite Cleansing?
Since it has a 2 in 1 purpose you might be wondering how to use this right? Its used just normally like your daily facial cleanse. Apply a bit at your palm and gently massage it throughout your face with some water. Its the same as cleaning your face everyday but what is different is that this product helps to remove the makeup as well during the wash.
But for me I still like to do it the other way round. I love to rub off my makeup with a cotton pad to make sure all makeup are cleaned first before I wash my face. This is because I am really lazy to wash my face when I'm in the bathroom. But still I get the same results and I'm happy with my clean face.


What I love about this product is its packaging, it is so simple to get the right amount of cleanser that I want. And all I have to do is just squirt it out on a cotton pad with just 2 fingers without having to hold or open the lid. Its just so simple especially during those late nights where we are so exhausted to even remove our makeup. During those nights, this product is so helpful to get rid of my makeup quickly and easily. Let me show you with a little bit of test okay.


So what do you think?
Well here is my opinion. With just 1 swiped it managed to swipe out like really a lot of makeup off. And after that removing acsess makeup was easy, except those really stubborn ones which I will still have to use water to remove it. But remember, this is a 2 in 1 use where it is also a facial cleanser. With those stubborn acsess makeup I just wash it away with water and its completly gone. The best part is I don't have to wash it with any other products except from the cleanser itself. That's why I said this product is so easy, it skips out so many steps to get a clean face.

What I don't prefer much is that the texture is kinda oily, so my fingers will get a little bit uncomfortable but after I washed it with water its completely oil free and I love how it turns my skin so smooth. My face with feel instant freshness which helps me get a goodnight sleep.


I don't know bout you but I find this product really awesome to have a 2 in 1 function for a makeup remover. Besides the purposes is the same right? To clean your face, so why not make it into a combo. Overall I'm just loving this product. I have been using this product to remover my makeup ever since. Tell me how you think about this product then.

Till then peeps!

1 comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.