16 April 2015

Horien Eye Secret Colour Lenses Launch


Hey Peeps!
So I was invited to Horien's Eye Secret Launch at One Utama last week.
What is Horien Eye Secret? Its contact lenses from Taiwan.
Their brand is complete with clear contact lenses from daily to monthly and also coloured contact lenses. They also have their own Eye Solutions and Eye Drops.
I am pretty excited to try out their contact lenses cause I still haven't found a contact lens which I adore much.



During the event they were also giving several freebies of contact lenses for those who dropped by. And now they are having a post competition which you guys will be able to win one year supply of their contact lenses. So if you were there you might want to check this out.



For more info head down to their Facebook page

Till then peeps


10 comments:

  1. Hi Mira! super fast update. Mine will be up next Monday. Nice meeting you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aigoo mira mgu lepas liz beli la contact lens. tk pernah pakai, first time nk pakai tau seksaaa nya sbb tk reti. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mira pun mula2 mcm tu kak, rasa macam nak berlubang biji mata duk cucuk2. HAHA... Sabar k, lama2 nanti biasa dah

      Delete
  3. Looks like a super fun event! I really wish we had events like that near me :)

    Vonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just a simple event Vonnie, you will never know if there is a fun community near you.

      Delete
  4. Wow babe! Fast posting! Can I borrow some photos? and p/s: it's at One Utama not MidValley.

    xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA... I just noticed, thanks for mentioning Miriam! And sure you could use my photo's.

      Delete
  5. haa Miriam is right. Its at One Utama babe. Hihu
    Anywayy this is super fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww... HAHA.. sorry, I tend to make mistakes.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.