Review: Natta Cosme YOKO Milk Shower Essential Kit


PRODUCT INFORMATION 

Name: YOKO Milk Shower Essential Kit
Includes: 
YOKO Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath
YOKO Body Butter Cream Milk Protien
YOKO Hair Spa Milky Rich
YOKO Milky Body Lotion

Avaibility: Natta Cosme





Hello dearies!
So I'm excited to share my review with you guys today on YOKO's Milk Shower Essential Kit.
I have recieved this big parcel from Natta Cosme for weeks now.
I was surprised on how big the parcel turned out to be when it arrived at my door. They even included milk as well since their blogging theme for this is all about milk. Cute!

So I have been using their products since they arrived till now and I also shared with my parents as well since obviously this is a review so its better with more opinions right?
So let's start shall we



YOKO Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath

Price: RM20.00
Usage Purpose: For exfoliating and nourishing skin with Vitamin E, Milk Protien, natural salt benefits. Removes dirt deposits and dead skin cells.
Ingrediants: Milk Protien, Vitamin E, Natural Salt Benefits
How to Use:  Pour on your hand. Rub gently in circular motion on wet skin. Leave it on your skin for 3 minutes and then rinse off with clean water.

Avaibility: Natta Cosme (Direct Link)



From all of the products I love this the most.
Yoko's Body Scrub smells like the batter when baking.
The soft sweet delicious smell which makes you feel like you just wanna eat it.
But don't ever try to eat it okay.

The texture is kinda rough, it even feels like batter. The natural salts feels like the mixture of sugar and eggs battered together.
I kinda used it everyday now cause the Natural Salts is really doing their job well. I could feel my skin getting smoother and fresher.

Even my housemate keeps asking
"Mira, nak sikit Scrub eh"
and I'll say
"TAK BOLEHHHHH"
and she says
"ambik jugakkkkk"
and I'm like
"......."
LOL


YOKO Body Butter Cream Milk Protien

Price: RM30.00
Usage Purpose: Retain skin moisture to combat wrinkles, brighten and improve skin condition for softer and smoother
Ingrediants: Milk Protien, Aloe Vera Extract, Chamomile Extract
How to Use: Night before sleep, apply YOKO Body Butter Cream Milk Protien all over your body and massage gently until absorbed

Avaibility: Natta Cosme (Direct Link)



YOKO Hair Spa Milky Rich

Price: RM42.00
Usage Purpose: Boost up beautiful and shinny hair
Ingrediants: Milk Protien, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil
How to Use: After Shampoo, apply throughout the hair especially at the end. Cover hair with warm wet towel for about 10 minutes. Rinse off.

Avaibility: Natta Cosme (Direct Link)



For the Body Butter Cream. It is used before sleep. Since I'm not such a fan of applying lotion before I sleep I gave it to my mum to test it out. Since it also helps to combat with wrinkles, its just the best product for her. So every night I would she her applying the butter cream and she says that the scent makes her remind about a product she used to use when she was a teenager but she doesn't quite remember what. Overall she says it makes her skin smoother and she loves sleeping with the scent.

If you heard of Argon Oil you would now that it is really good for you which is contained in the Hair Spa Milky Rich. Its texture is just like a normal conditioner and its functions are mostly the same. The scent isn't so strong.


YOKO Milky Body Lotion

Price: RM35.00
Usage Purpose: Nourishing, moisturizing and making skin smoother, lighter, supple and               healthier looking.
Ingrediants: Milk Protien, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Licorice Extract
How to Use: Morning after bath, smooth the lotion onto skin and massage gently until absorbed.

Buy : Natta Cosme (Direct Link)



And this massive tub of lotion surely did put a smile on my dad's face.
The scent is surely acceptable for a guy as well.
I used it twice but my dad seems to love using this lotion so I gave him to use.
Its not so oily and sticky and it easily absorbs.
Thank goodness my dad is using this lotion now, cause his last lotion surely smelled weird.
Cause my dad usually holds my cats, and me and my sisters will like to smuggle the cats and my cats smell like my dad's lotion.

Overall the YOKO Milk Shower Essential Kit made use for my family as well.
I can't be greedy and use everything for myself right?
Good things should be shared. 

Thank you again Natta Cosme.

Till then peeps



0 comments