21 November 2014

L'Oreal Paris Beauty Countdown Contest

Glitter Text


 WELL YOUR GONNA GET EXCITED!
Trust me! 
Cause you sure don't wanna miss out on this

10 WEEKS OF
#beautycountdown
with L'Oreal Paris



L'Oreal Paris is giving away amazing daily and weekly prizes over the next 10 weeks to reward their highest spenders!
Who knows you might be bringing home a brand new luxury car with you.


Glitter Text

VISIT L'Oreal BEAUTY COUNTDOWN WEBSITE

1. Spend over RM20 on L'Oréal Paris products
2. Upload a photo of your receipt
3. Answer the question given
4. Shop more to increase your chances of winning

CONTEST PERIOD
1st Nov - 31st Dec


The prizes are just stunning!
So if your thinking of buying your products at the end of the year
Its better if you start purchasing it earlier.
You'll never know how lucky you could get this Christmas

Just imagine bringing one of these babies home


And I of course I would be asking Mr Santa Claus to give me a car for Christmas
But the North Pole Express don't send delivery that weights over a tan.
So I'll just hope that Santa could deliver me a lucky coin instead.

LOL

Just kidding!

Btw are you wondering why I'm so excited?
WELL
I'm actually L'Oreal Paris fan and it is currently my favourite brand on the top of the list.
Just look below
This is only half of my L'Oreal babies not including my travel kit products and the ones at my mother's home. I've been a fan of L'Oreal about 2 years now.
This brand does suite me well.


So after so long trusting this brand of course I want to expand my collection.
Especially on make up which I have dreamed of for such a long time.
If only I could get my hands on all of these


I'll be like the most wanted girl of the planet if I managed to get hold of this.
Cause it's a girl's dream right?
No girl would ever say that they have too much makeup.
Agree?


So for those of you who call yourself a L'Oreal fan you wouldn't miss this opportunity right?
Shopping your favourite brand and receiving something back does not come everyday.
I know I wouldn't miss it.
Just wishing I'm getting lucky this Christmas.

For more information:

Till then peeps. Happy shopping then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.