16 October 2014

Laugh Malaysia Blogger Gathering



So I was invited by Nuffnang to attend the Laugh Malaysia Blogger Gathering and it really has been a while since I had a gathering with any nuffnangers. Made me kind of miss the times where the nuffnangers I'm close too all sat together and had a great laugh at the table. 
Well maybe what they say is true that laughter is a medicine.
Ouh I miss those days seriously.


So the Blogger Gathering was held at Expresso Lab at Sunway Damansara.
Honestly I'm not such a fan of coffee so this is my first time in a coffee house except for Starbucks.
I was impressed that their interior was really nice with the wood theme.


Luckily for that day coffee was free flow for us bloggers. Like I could order any type of drink and its on the house. Which I did managed to order a few cups for myself. Hehe..
Looks yummy right? The above picture is coffee, I prefer more to chocolate which to me was much tastier. Haha.. 

Okay, so every gathering has its reasons right?
Well for that day we all had a chance to meet Harith Iskander!
yeaayyyyyyy...
Why? Cause he's promoting his biggest laugh consert ever at Malaysia with some other comedians around the globe.
Sounds interesting right?



Harith Brings Laughter In the Aim To Unite Malaysians 
To Know Malaysia Is To…“ LAUGH, MALAYSIA!” Featuring The Godfather of Stand-up Comedy in Malaysia

Hariths vision is for Malaysians to come together and display the strength of who we are and what we stand for as Malaysians. It's time for Malaysians to turn DISTRESS into DE-Stress.

He will also be combining with Dr Jason Leong, a new crop of Malaysian comedians as well as special guest Papa CJ, one of India's most influential comedians.



What Harith is doing is something we Malaysians should be proud of.
This Malaysian comedian is making a tour around asia with his consert and also carrying the Malaysia name and the 1 Malaysia spirit.
And not stopping there, percentage of ticket sales will also be donated to OrphaneCARE.
Entertainment and charity both at the same time.
Plus Harith Iskander's  jokes  are never lame which me myself is getting excited.



The blogger gathering session was a laughing session. Even laughters were heard loud outside the cafe.
Honestly I was kinda awkward with not so familiar faces around since I've been MIA in a while, but thank goodness there are some, so I still managed to have a good laugh.
So below are selfiessss


With Mek Onie whom I have known since I've started blogging.


And with a beauty blogger Charmaine which I have known for quite a while now


And Jack from Nuffnang. Gosh, why you Nuffnang people have to be so tall. LOL
Well currently Jack is the only person I know from Nuffnang right now.


Annnndddd my boyfriend. Blushinggg...
Okay not... LOL
But were wearing matching clothes

Okay enough.
So for those of you that what to have a big laugh on the 29th
Here are the deets below

Harith Iskander…To Know Malaysia Is To.. “ Laugh, Malaysia!” 
Date: 29th October 2014, Wednesday
Time: 8.30pm
Venue: Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil
Ticket Prices: RM258, RM158, RM118, RM78 and RM38
(Excludes RM3.00 processing fee)

RedTix Hotline: 03-8775 4666 or www.AirAsiaRedTix.com

Till then peeps.


2 comments:

  1. Bestnya dpt join.. dh lama nuffnang xajak..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya nak curi gambar saya n awaa boleh?hahahha..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.