Maigaadd!! Thank you so much to The Butterfly Project for this opportunity.
Well not everyday that I have a chance to smudge really expensive mud on my face.
Have anyone of you heard about GlamGlow before?
Well to tell you a secret, most of the hollywood celebs are a big fan of this.
Why? Well that's the question. It seems just like a normal face mask, but that was before I tried it out.
For this review, I was given out to try the GlamGlow Supermud Cleaning Treatment
And below are the benefits written for this product on their website
- ACNECIDIC-6™ - 4.4% AHA & BHA 6-Acid Blend. PH Balanced.
- Glycolic Acid - Helps Restore Photo Damaged Skin & Improves Skin Texture.
- Salicylic Acid - Helps De-clog to Minimize Pores & New Skin Rejuvenation.
- Lactic Acid - Helps Pigmentation, Moisture, Stimulation & Skin Collagen.
- Mandelic Acid - Helps Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Aging Skin & Skin Elasticity.
- Pyruvic Acid - Helps the Effects of Scarring & Clearer Skin.
- Azelaic Acid - Helps fight Follicle Bacteria & Breakouts.
- TEAOXI™ - Delivers Fresh Natural Eucalyptol, Linalool Oil & Powerful Flavonoids.
- ACTIVATED-X - Xtreme Absorption Vacuum-Carbon Extracts Sebum Oils, Bacteria & Toxins.
- K-17 CLAY - Proprietary 17 Step Process to Better Encapsulate Sebum Oils, Bacteria & Toxins.
- LICORICE ROOT - Helps Regulate & Alleviate Problem Skin.
- PEPPERMINT PLANT - Helps Control Bacteria & Irritations.
- Eucalyptus Leaf - Helps Fight Toxic Skin Complications.
- ALOE VERA, CHAMOMILE, MARIGOLD, CUCUMBER, IVY, HERB - Helps Calm, Soothe & Heal.
There are so many right?
All this in just one product, macam tipu je. That's what I thought at first.
And then I tried it out
So below I have a video for you guys when I tried the GlamGow for the first time
Just before I tried the mud mask I googled a bit on the proper wear to use a mud mask.
Since its a really expensive mask I wanted full use of it
So as you see in the video below is what I found from my research
So sorry for the poor lighting, since I took the video with my macbook and I have really insuficent lighting in my room.
And for the background music I left my itunes on while I shot the video, so the exactly was no editing for the background music. And so sorry for the heartbroken songs, I havn't updated my song list for a really long time. LOL
Ok! Back to the point about GlamGlow
So as you can see first I washed my face with warm water, so that my pores open up and make it easy to remove them.
Then I applied toner, to make sure that my face was really clean
Then only did I apply the mud mask.
The reason why I used a foundation brush was to make sure I applied the mud mask evenly. Surely didn't want to waste a bit of it. Its expensive stuff!
As you can see in the video it dried really quickly
Well the description of the product said to apply it for 5 to 20min, but I washed my face after 10 min because there was an article saying that applying mud mask too long could make it suck up not only pores but also some good stuff, damnn.. I forgot the exact thing, but the main point is it ain't that good. Haaaaa... Sorry I'm not helping much.
So as you can see in the picture above, a close up on how the mud mask works.
It surely did tighten my face and hardened.
And somehow I loved the feeling of it on my face
And the results were stunning even on my first try. Cause I had one great big fat pimple just about to grow on my cheek before I used it. You know the one that sometimes stings when it tends to grow larger. Then after I washed my face I saw that the pimple has been reduced and it didn't seem to sting anymore. Even more pores has reduced. My face felt as light as ever, it was a sensation feeling that my face is deep clean.
So then a tried it for the second time and the effects were better, my pimple scars seems to be less and less visible. And the clean feeling on my face feels just so awesome, I wanted to wear this everyday, but menangis la pocket if I do so.
The price for this is totally so expensive for me, but the results are just stunning. I have to put this on my wish list. No wonder Hollywood celebs are crazy over this.
I'm just lucky that I had a chance to apply some on my face.
For more info head down to their website here
Till then peeps.