Review: Maybelline Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision


The all new Maybelline Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision

Retail Price: RM35.90


What you would totally love about this product is

0.01 MM PRECISION 
Ultra-precise with the thinnest brush tip ever 

24 HOURS SMUDGE-PROOF 
Lines don’t smudge even in humidity and sweat 

EASY REMOVAL 
Comes off quickly and effortlessly when you want it to

For me I have been using the Hypersharp Liner for a while now and I surely do love it since its so easy to use.



As you can see, the tip of the Liner is so sharp, which makes it really easy to apply and draw art on your eyes. Either a cat eye look or just a simple touch for an everyday look like I usually do it.


Can you see the difference of me applying and not?
With light make up I just love to make a thin line cause for an everyday look I don't want my eyes to stand out so much. Just want to make it look simple and neat.


The Hypersharp Liner is so helpful for me since I have shaky hands when applying and this always causes me to apply layer by layer to get the line straight. And usually when I use gel eyeliners with thick brushes it makes my line thicker than I desired cause I keep applying it since I get a straight line. So with Hypersharp Liner even though I applied it couple of times its still ain't so thick which makes me love it for my everyday use.



I also tested it out on how good the brush is if one day I want to draw on my eyes. I tried writing down my signature. As you can see it is super sharp.
I tried smudging it but it won't smudge much, it dried quick also.





So as you can see, this Hypersharp Liner comes in 3 different colours with various types of ways to beautify your eyes to define your personality.
For me I love to keep it neat and simple but at the same time make me look fearless. Which I choose to apply a strong dark black colour with thin lines.
I tried using this going out and it stayed how applied it in the first place still when I came back home. I have the habbit to rub my eyes hard when I get sleepy and when I'm uncomfortable. Usually I'll keep reapplying my liner but no for this one. It didn't smudge.

Till then peeps.

4 comments

  1. leyla pakai yg ni ! best sangt .

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favourite liner too! Haha you are right about it being a bit more forgiving when you make mistakes coz the line is so thin ^-^

    http://farishanadia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The line is so thin, apply ban yak kali pun okay

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, message me on Facebook for quick responses.