30 May 2014

The Butterfly Project X Kiehl's Malaysia JUNE Project

And Helloooooo everyone. Blog's been a bit dusty right? Sorry bout that.
Anyways, I don't care how busy I am right now cause I surely can't miss out for The Butterfly Project's JUNE Project which is with the all long famous brand Kiehl's!




Fun in the Sun!
I surely need to experience that. Cause for sure I don't see the sun as for fun anymore.
Why?

Unedited Picture
Because my skin is burnt and it's in a condition where I really am not comfortable with.
If you look closely you will see that my face ain't so smooth anymore and its so oily which causes my pimples to pop out.


So when I heard about Kiehl's 24hours no shine fresh hydration cream, I thought I'd do a little bit of google on it.

So this is what I found on their website



"Our Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream is a non-oily, quickly absorbed hydrator that visibly reduces the appearance of oil and leaves skin looking and feeling more balanced. The oil-free gel cream works synergistically with skin’s natural lipids to visibly reduce excess oil on skin’s surface. It is non-greasy, and retains essential moisture in skin for a healthier, re-balanced skin barrier and a smoother, fresher appearance. With Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Antarcticine, and Cucumber Fruit Extract, this unique preparation helps skin retain moisture and protect it from arid conditions. The unique gel cream texture is instantly absorbed leaving a dry feel. Oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free."

Perfect! This is so what I need right now!
Why do I need 24 hour no-shine fresh hydration?
Because...

I am always under the sun. Like everyday I go under the sun to walk and trust me it ain't a short walk. My skin is becoming more sensitive. Its burnt and it gets oily. I have to always carry around Thermal Water to keep my skin fresh and hydrated. Its so uncomfortable focusing on something when I myself is uncomfortable. Sometimes I feel like I don't even want to meet people cause my skin just looks bad. Oily face, its such a distraction cause I frequently have to wash my face which I know ain't good for the skin to keep washing it with chemicals, but still I won't feel comfortable until I do so. 
I hope Kiehl's could be a solution. I'm tired being uncomfortable.

So as I looked through Kiehl's website, it got my interest. Then I remembered that I got samples of Khiel's products for The Butterfly Project last time.


So I tried them out and it was nice!
What I love about Kiehl's is that their products are made with Finest Naturally Derived Ingrediants!
Its means that their using most natural products which is suppose to be better for the skin.
And what I love the most that they said on their website that they utilize simple and recycable packaging so that they could reduce the cost more to focuse on the quality of the products. It made me think, for all this time I was so attracted with packagings and I never thought about the quality. My mind just thought that is the packaging is like awesome, the product must be awesome as well, so after various changes of skin products I found that that my mindset has to be changed.
Honestly when I looked at Kiehl's packaging I thought like it was nothing special about it until I read about their products and their history.

Would you believe it if I said that they have been strong for 160 years.
Yes, and they were first known as a pharmacy. It proves that still after 160 years they could still stand until today, their products must be effective. And why have I just heard of it?

So I can't wait to try this out with the other butterflies. So pick me please and let me try having fun in the sun once. LOL

Till then peeps.

6 comments:

  1. I should try it too. My skin also sensitive to weather. Hurmmmm. Btw thanks mira for the great sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay miraaaa jom jom...lame da xjumpe...sensitive skin pown cantik je awk tu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kannnn?? Lama gila tak jumpa. Haha... Ni puji terlebih ni

      Delete
  3. good luck Mira, nak jumpa kat sana nanti tak kiraa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.