01 March 2014

Dove School of Skindulgence


Dove nourishes better than milk.
Is it true?
Well, thanks to The Butterfly Project Malaysia I was one of the lucky butterflies to be invited to Dove School of Skindulgence.


Introducing their new campaign Dove Skindulgence, Your Better Than Milk Routine.
Their aim is to encourage women to indulge and pamper themselves on a daily basis in less time and with less money and all in the comfort of their on own home.



At Dove School of Skindulgence we were briefed about their new campaign.


#skindulgence #betterthanmilk #eatright #stayactive



According to a survey by Dove a total of 55% of women claimed that they have between 1-2 hours of 'me time' in a day. Also 75% agree that indulging their skin on a daily basis is too expensive and the majority of women (88%) agree that indulging is spas are way more expensive.
Hence, what Dove is trying to do right now is encourage women to indulge themselves with Dove.
Its more cheaper, more faster and also encourage them to stay healthy.


So there we were divided into 3 groups, and I was selected in group A. EAT RIGHT
Dove encourage us to eat right and even prepared us some examples of healthy food.




And the best part we were also taught by chefs


So will I start eating health after this?
Well, as I said earlier, Dove is really encouraging women to stay healthy so they set up a contest for this campaign. Yess..
And the prizes are awesome.


Pledge 21 days to practice skindulgence.
My resolution this year was to keep fit again and stay healthy, and thanks to Dove's new campaign I'm more excited and burnt up to do so.


So I registerd and 
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!


So what you have to do is head down to Facbook

Then you guys will have to register your instagram account that will be linked to your Facebook page.

After taking the pledge, contestants will have over a period of 21 days to challenge themseleves to achive the three main pillars of Skindulgence.

EATING RIGHT #eatright
STAYING ACTIVE #stayactive
PAMPER YOURSELF #skindulgence #betterthanmilk

You guys at least have to share 1 picture daily and there will be a minimum total of 21 pictures for 21 days, (7 pictures per pillar)

The pictures must be posted continously for 21 days.

So girls what you waiting for? Show the world how you take care of yourselves at home.
Cause your never gonna regret it if you suddenly grabbed the grand prize

3D 2N to an Island Getaway!


So with this watch out for my instgram account cause its gonna be loaded with pictures.


And one more thing I'm excited about is to start pampering myself with Dove
Cause my skin is really dry and its easily peeled off if I cut myself and it easily scars.


Since its been said to be better than milk
My skin should be smooth than ever right?
Well lets just see the results in 21 days.


For more pictures on the event head down to my Facebook Page

(The reason why I upload it on facebook is because my blogger account takes such a long time to upload just 1 pictures, it drives me mad.)

Till then peeps.
Make sure to follow my instagram account at miracikcit to keep updated about this campaign.
Let us all have a more healthier 2014 don't you think?
So start pledging girls.



4 comments:

  1. bestnyaaa dpt join! good luck miraaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you amal. tak join ke? Jomlah, contest ni untuk public

      Delete
  2. goodluck dear..make sure jog hari2 :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... harap2 mcm tu lah, thanks babe

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.