10 March 2014

Bag of Love

Helloooo Blog Readers!
I'm so so so sorry keeping my blog so quiet.
Well its been hectic for me lately and I even don't have much time for myself. Anyways, I've been so so longing to do this post.
Just feel a bit disapointed that I couldn't share this post earlier.

Thanks to The Butterfly Project I for the first time in my life recieved a bag of love.
Yeayyyy! So happy..


This edition of The Bag of Love. New Year, New You.

So what suprise do we have in this bag?

Etude House Wonder pore After Sun Special Set
(Full sicze products range from RM69.90-RM79.90)



On cleansed face, pat on Wonder Pore Freshner on the face with gentle patting. Then massage Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel over face and neck. Once a week, deep cleanse by applying a layer of Wonder Pore Clay Clear on cleansed face for 20 minutes than rinse.

Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo (250ml, RM55)
Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing Treatment (150ml, RM58)


Alqvimia Body Oil


Alqvimia Body Sculpter Oil (RM370, 150ml)


Anti- Cellulite Body Oil (RM290, 150ml)


Shape Reducer Body Oil (RM290, 150ml)


King of Mask All-in-One Collagen Mask (RM5.90 Per piece)


Uber Men Whitening Hydra Gel Cleanser + Toner Effect (Full Size RM11.90)


Mr Lens Voucher


And there we have it, the bag of love
Its kinda shocking to find a mens product inside the bag, but still I have my dad to try it out.

Anyways, what I found inside is awesome.
Stay tuned to my blog or instagram for detailed reviews on these products.
Till then blog readers.

P/s: I am truely sorry for the lost of family members and relatives that went missing MH370. My prayers are with them. be strong and hope they arrive home safely soon.


1 comment:

  1. i got this too , love every single of these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.