10 January 2014

Transformers Landing at Genting Highlands Soon

Any transformers fans out there?
Give me a shout if you are!
I'm not totally crazy over transformers but I did enjoyed all of their movies.
Especially watching it on DVD with my home theater, its the best!

Anyways, the biggest and largest exhibition on Transformers is coming to Resorts World Genting this 31st January to 16thFebruary 2014. 
And I was invited last Thursday for the Launch of Transformers Expo Malaysia 2014 at Resorts World Genting.



The event organized by Target Exposition Sdn Bhd in association with Hasbro Incorporated and supported by Resorts World Genting and Ministry of Tourism and Culture is in celebration of Transformers’ 30th Anniversary this year.




Anyone excited yet?
They say that this exhibition is one of the largest in Asia, and for those who always wanted to see Transformers comes to life, well your wish will slightly come true as they will come to life with advanced technologies awaiting for your presence.
Me myself am eager to see what excitement that awaits me there at the exhibition.


So who is a fan of bumblebee?
I love Optimus Prime, cause his bigger and wiser.
And he changes into a super nice truck... LOL

Anyways, surely don't miss out to catch your favourite alien robots in 3D
There coming at the end of this month, so get your tickets soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.