09 January 2014

Hello 2014

Hello 2014!
Gosh seriously I've been busy and lazy
Its either one.
And it has been almost 2 weeks since 2014 came and now only do I think of writing something here.

Well for start 2013 was one heck of a year
I experienced a lot, happiness, pain, joy, heartbreaks, sadness and a lot more. It was quite a rough year, but still 2013 has taught me lot. Wonder if I'll be more matured with my choices for 2014. Who knows, I'll just have to pray and put some faith that this year will be much better than the previous one.

New year resolutions?
Well I do have some in mind.
I want to change my bad habits, my lacking self with lots of flaws.
I also want to keep on achieving good things and maybe be known off for something. I need to find a talent that people would recognise me for, I'm saying a thing that will help for my future career.
And, as a blogger I want to achieve a goal for my blog, I want people to find my blog useful and helpful. I dream a lot about that but I don't know where to start. Maybe I should start by organising my blog to a more user friendly site.

Anyways, I don't want to set so many resolutions like a did years before, its because I won't able to concentrate on what I want to achieve. This year I'm trying to lower my count list and start taking actions. Do you think I could achieve it but the end of this year?

Still long way to go huh? Well this year didn't start of so bad. Even thought this year started with the end of a semester and I was hell way busy completing all my project for submissions, I still wanted to have a little fun. Luckily I was invited to Tammy's birthday party on the first day of 2014.


Ihikkss.. It was a fun day seriously


Thank you Tammy for inviting me, 
For those who are wondering how I get to participate in awesome beauty events, you guys should first of all get to know Tammy, she is the founder of The Butterfly Project.
Indeed she is a great women.


The butterfly project is a blogging community for beauty bloggers and since my first event with them there has never been one that wasn't fantastic! And the best part is every time there is an event its like a reunion, everyone seems to be out loud and fun, even though with new faces joining every
time. 




Just looking at pictures you guys would have known we all had a great day to start a new year.
Thank you Tammy for making it happen.
But the most fun part was of course eating.
The party was held at Hagen Dazs Soho KL and it surely of course there should be some ice cream!
Ohsemm..


Anyone a fan of fondue? OMG! Drooling right?
Even still I.
I always wanted to taste this before and for the first time in my life I got a chance.
I think I could get addicted to this





I was really happy when we were served with this. I want more please!


Anyways, thank you so much Tammy!
You held an awesome party.

So my first day of 2014 started of good, and I really hope that this year turns out good as well. I'm having my final paper this Saturday, wish me luck guys.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.