19 November 2013

Talent Corp Career Attack

As a University student our aim and mission are all almost the same, to score good grades and get the perfect job after we graduate. Last Tuesday there was a Career Attack Fair by Talent Corp at Dewan Sri Budiman UiTM Shah Alam.


Even though I have still two more years to go before I graduate, but still as a UiTM student I didn't want to waste the opportunity to see what lies ahead of me when I get busy looking for a job. This Sector Focused Career Fair (SFCF) had been participated by 73 companies that adds up to a total of 3000 vacancies to offer for those graduates that are starting to look for a job.


This fair is a good thing actually, it makes students understand better of what waits for them when they start working. I had a brief  walk from booth to booth and I learnt that there are a lot of things that a company can offer. Famous and big companies also. So for those final semester students, don't miss out on these kind of activities. It really does help, and I myself found already a company where I could do my practical and I had no idea before that I could do it at that company.


More info head down here

p/s: This post is sponsored

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.