So guys, have you've been overseas lately?
Even though your out at another persons country of course you always wanna updated back at home right?
And that's where the internet comes in right?
Have you guys ever had problems with carrying along your internet as well when you travel overseas?
Cause your using a data plan back here in Malaysia and when you go overseas, how can got coverage right?
Well, for those who haven't known yet, we have International Roaming for those frequent travellers and Digi offers it.
International Roaming (IR) allows you to surf the internet without having having a shock on your bill. Like serious you guys can go bankrupt just because you guys surfed the internet overseas without subscribing to IR. Cause your charges will be counted as 'Pay As You Use' and do you know how expensive 1MB of data is?
It has been a habit right, going overseas taking pictures and upload it straight to Instagram, then you have your Whatsapp, Kakao Talk and so to keep in touch. Don't even forget bout facebook, so the internet is so important right? And these apps take up a lot of data. So be extra careful and make sure you have your IR activated while overseas.
Digi on the other hand offers great deals to their subscribers that are travelling overseas. You guys can enjoy unlimited roaming via your mobile phone, laptop and even tablet with a daily max cap from as low as RM32/day with 41 operators worldwide.
What Digi is offering now is a package plan of
Roam Abroad at RM32/Day
Roam Abroad at RM36/Day
Roam Abroad at RM56/Day
Data usage of 3MB and above will be charged at a flat rate (daily max cap) of RM32/RM36/RM56 per day.
Data usage less than 3MB will be charged at:
· RM10.66/MB with 10kb charging block for RM32/day
· RM12/MB with 10kb charging block for RM36/day
· RM18.66/MB with 10kb charging block for RM56/day
It means that, with these kind of packages you guys will have no bill shock at the end of the month. If your usage on that day is 3MB and above, you guys will only be charged at its daily max cap of the day which is either RM32/RM36/RM56, but if you use less than that you will just have to pay the price according to the prices above.
Take note that this offer is only applicable for Digi postpaid customers only.
As an example, let me demonstrate, lets say I'm going to Italy next month and I still wanna have Internet, so what I should do is I should do some study first and head down to Digi's Website about IR.
|Click Picture to Enlarge|
So as you can see, if your going to Itlay, there is a Max cap of RM56/day and make sure that you have connected your mobile service provider to TIM as provided above. If not you won't be able to get any internet.
And if you noticed, sending a message is much more expensive than sending a Whatsapp now. So make sure you be a smart user and subscribe with DiGi Roaming to enjoy these offers. Travelling has become much more cheaper don't you think?
And here are some tips from Digi before travelling:
Pointers to ensure that you have a better roaming experience when you travel:-
- Activate International Roaming on your mobile phone.
- Check to see if the country that you are visiting supports DiGi International Roaming.
- For DiGi Postpaid™ customers: Make sure that you do not leave any outstanding bills unpaid before going overseas. This is to avoid service interruptions while roaming.
- For DiGi Prepaid™ customers: Make sure that you have at least RM10 of talktime credit before going overseas. You can still receive calls as long as you have enough talktime credit to accommodate the charges for receiving calls while roaming.
- Save the DiGi Customer Service Helpline number (+6016 2211 800) on your mobile phone. It may come in handy while you are roaming overseas.
- Make use of the *128# Info Access Quick Menu to get more information on your account’s credit balance, credit limit and more.
- Make use of DiGi’s *111* Voice Call service to enjoy cheaper call rates.
- Not a fan of call-back services? Use Prepaid/Postpaid Roaming Direct Dial to make calls quickly and easily at standard rates.
- Pack a universal charger to suit different plug points in different countries.
So I hope this post has been beneficial for you guys and for the travellers make sure you know more on International Roaming, its so important.
Till then peeps!
P/s: This post was sponsored