21 August 2013

Review: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones


Title: The Mortal Instruments City of Bones
Genre: Action, Drama, Adventure
Classification: PG-13
Duration: 130 Min
Release Date in Malaysia: 22 August 2013
Rate: 4/5

Zombie's, Warewolves, Vampires, Witches and Demons, they all are mashed up into this movie based on the Bestseller Novel from Cassandra Clare. It was a bad idea for me to have a head start on the film first before reading the book itself cause for my rate, the movie is a must watch. Even at first I was a bit lost from the story but in the end I manage to understand where the movie goes.

Synopsis:
Clary Fray was the daughter of one of the remarkable shadow hunters. She thought she was just a typical girl but deep down her mother was hiding a big dangerous secret from her which changed her life forever. When her mother got attacked and taken away, she uncovered the truth about her one  by one which she took it painfully. At the same time some scenes of love also took place between her and another shadow hunter Jace. The story goes on where the bad guy takes over and more painful secrets revealed.

Trailer:


Overall, the movie for me was interesting, but there were a few serious scenes that was supposed to be serious but it turned out funny instead. For those who loved twilight, and Harry Potter, this is your kind of story. I simply want to get a head start on their novel after this.

Andd.. I also took home with me NYK The Mortal Instruments City of Bones Make Up kit. I'll make another blogpost to share what's inside the box soon.


Till then.
Bye Peeps..

3 comments:

  1. Wah tinggi yer rate, 4 / 5.. huhu.. tapi citer dia mcm slow skit kn.. so anyway jgn lupa baca review kat blog ni jgk.. :D

    http://syncronizeq.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-mortal-instruments-city-of-bones.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mira, I just viewed ur lost world of tambun video, can feel your awkward actually. BTW, I also want to start reading their book after this! High 5. and where to get the mortal instrument make up kit? I want too! anyway, see u in tambun there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.