23 July 2013

Bloggy Has New Look!

Hey Hey Hey, Happy Midnight reading!
Since its the middle of the night, so I'll just make it short.

As you have seen my blog has been upside down a couple of days.
I've doing a little bit of changes so that you readers will not get board with my blog.


So I did a little bit crazy like this, 
But..
Actually I changed my layout from something like this


to this


Eventhough, its not fully completed yet, my aim was to make it look more alive and tacky.
That's why I used a combination of light rainbow colours for the background.
The theme colour is of course purple, my fav, combined with black and white including a little bit of blue.
I tend to show a little more of me this time, with also a short description of me.

I wanted to make it as light as possible so my readers will be able to read pleasantly.
And also make it more user friendly with multiple follow options, a search box and also my blog archive.
I've also compiled all my other social networks together, except for facebook if you noticed.
I'm thinking of opening a page for my blog on fb but don't think its reasonable yet. So.. yeaaaa.. just stick to what I have.

Well, when it comes to something creative I really have a passion for it, so please give me some feedbacks on this new look. Appreciate it much.

Thank You!

...

19 comments:

  1. Tak banyak perubahan. Just nice. Tapi aku rasa font gadgets kau agak tak matching. Hitam dan besar. Bunga2 purple kat belakang tu terlindung. Cuba try font Neucha atau Molengo. Colour cerah yang lembut tapi still readable. Atau just eksperimen. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still working on that part actually, btw thank you Shiro

      Delete
  2. Gambar background mmg cun..nampak betul student art & design..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Art and Design ambil course percetakan actually. hehe

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Just as long as it looks 'you' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, its suppose to be about me

      Delete
  4. Fuyooo! Kerlasss blog dia sekarang...

    ReplyDelete
  5. meletop blog dia. nak jugak macam ni. aahaha. makin comel eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Tak ada la meletop pun, kalau meletop tu dah femes dah.. hehe

      Delete
  6. geng tak takut warna jugak ni hehe.. 1st time here =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huwaa cantik gila background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, blog you lagi cantik.. I selalu jenguk.. hehe

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.