28 June 2013

Mi Maggi Cook Off

Mi Maggi Senang Dimasak, Lazat Dimakan
Just tell which Malaysian Never heard of Mi Maggi before.
From kids to the elderly, mesti semua makan.
Especially for those who are staying at hostels and rumah sewa bujang. Mi maggi ni mesti bertimbun-timbun stock. Betul tak?

So last Saturday I was invited for Mi Maggi Cook Off with local celebs. And yes it was an awesome event. Just that I was a bit surprised that I actually had to cook. Even though masak maggi je pun. Usually dekat rumah I just masak maggi kari with egg cause itu yang paling sedap for me. But here dengan rasa rendah dirinya I blank on what to do. Ok. Maluuuuuuu... Thank God sebab dapat masak berkumpulan.
Anyways, event ini diadakan di Nestle Kitchen Surian Tower, and seriously the place is stunning!



The challenge was to create a recipe for Maggi and cook it for 2 minits. And tadaaaaa.. These are my group mates..


Each group was given a secret ingrediant to work with and ours were chicken. So we had to create Maggi with chicken and also with other ingrediant which we can choose from



Yummy! And did I forget to mention the celebs that joined us for that day? We had Lisa Surihani, Awal Ashaari and Sya Alyahya which they also helped in cooking. And not forgetting Chef Muluk.


After two minutes, we completed our task and the kitchen was fill with the smell of Maggi. That made me more hungry and can't wait to eat.


Inilah hasilnyaa.. Nampak sedap tak? Serious sangat sedap sampai bertambah. And each group had a different style of cooking their maggi. Ada yang ada ikan and banyak sangat cara untuk masak Maggi actually.

We all had a taste of different recipes and all of them sangat sedap. 
The event was awesome and pengacara pada hari itu iatu Chef Muluk lagi awesome. Can't stop laughing the whole time. 


And of course I had a blast since Anis Athia was also there and I also I met new people and got to now kew knowledge as well.

Since I had so much fun during the event, and I also received packets of Maggi as well, I decided to cook with my housemates in Shah Alam. Kak Ieja was the chef so she too charge and below is her recipe for Maggi.

She called it Maggi Tumis Ayam Crispy with Meatballs. Cehhhh.. Panjang gila nama, but you guys dah boleh agak kan whats inside right?



Nampak sedap tak? Kitaorg makan samapi licin. And the best part is that is not so hard to do. So, apa lagi, why not try creating your own recipe.  For more inspiring here is a video of Scha Alyahya and Chef Muluk with Maggi Ala Sarawak 


For more recipes you guys can check out Nestle's Youtube account and also visit Maggi's Website


For this, I want to thank Nuffnang and Maggi for the invites of this marvelous event. Hope to be a part of it again after this.
I really did had great fun.

p/s: This post was sponsored.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.