29 May 2013

Laneige K- Beauty Blogger

UPDATE:
Review on Laneige Products
1. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Well today's post is gonna be different than what I usually post.

Since I've just reached 21 this year, I been more fussy of how I look or what I wear. I want to do something more, wear something else than I usually wear, be more attractive than what I am now but sometimes I just don't have the confidence. I started wearing make-up last year but only on certain occasions.

I have never been really a great fan of make up since I realized that I no longer am a kid and I look so so so selekeh. Even my mum says so sometimes, and she sometimes even forces me to wear a bit of make-up when I go out. But I've been always concerned about my skin, I take various products so my skin don't end up getting burnt and also leaving pimple scars. But is that enough for self confidence?

So this is why I'm trying my luck for this contest of Laneige K-Bueaty Blogger, since their putting on a workshop, maybe I could boost my confidence level in the way I look. All this time the one thing that held me back was my confidence level, I don't think I could stand a chance with the other pretty bloggers out there. Even my lil sis has better appearance than me.

Anyways, to be honest, this is the first time I've ever heard about Laneige, so I checked their website and it catched my eye. Now I wished that I started using these products than what I have now. For those who heard this for the first time also can head down to their website here.

One of the skin care product that I would definitely give it a try is Water Sleeping Pack_Ex. Why? Cause, every night before sleeping I make sure I wash my face, I love sleeping with a fresh face and also the sweet smell of freshness. For what I've read, water Sleeping Pack_Ex  helps to moisturize, brightens and also improve skin texture, most of all it helps us relax with its aromatic essence, I that is what I really need at night.


Uhh just talking about it makes me want to try it more, so this could be added as one of my favorite products. Maybe after this I'll get better sleep? To know more about Water Sleeping Pack_Ex you can click  here.

Another product that may be one of my favorites will be the Sliding Pact_EX [White Plus Renew]SPF50+/PA+++ compact powder. Why?


Well as in the website it says that:
A long-lasting UV protective pact that appears as bright as snow and applies without lumps.
Always bright and clean
[White Plus Renew Powder]
White Plus Renew Powder extracted and refined by high temperature maintains the makeup bright and keeps dullness away even without sebum.

- Matte without oiliness
[Ultra Smoothing Powder]
Multi-porous powder is wrapped with a material that has strong oil-absorbing capacity to leave the makeup matte and sebum-controlled.

- Powerful UV protection
High UV protection indexes - SPF50+ and PA+++ - effectively block UVA and UVB.

So this is just perfect for me, if I don't have any occasions and just wanna go out, I don't like wearing make up but just some powder and a bit of lipstick so I don't look pale. I love these types of compact powder which has UV protection and controls the oil from my face. When I start to get hot my skin tend to become oily and at that point I really am uncomfortable with myself. So that is why Laneige Sliding Pack_X  is perfect for me.

Even when I wear make up, I need a compact powder that could maintain my make up and not letting my oily face wash it away.


Especially when I got something like this going on.

But still I'm not like this everyday and I do need a proper makeover.. Haha..

...

6 comments:

  1. Working long hours has put me in the routine of driving to Panera for a bagel and coffee each morning, which costs me about $5 a day.
    In addition, different ASUS Pad - Fone model has different display resolution, therefore,
    to make the output video satisfy your ASUS Pad - Fone,
    you can click the Settings button to reset output parameters like video
    resolution, bit rate, frame rate, etc. as well as in
    image-movement abilities since its latest versions.


    Here is my webpage :: asus transformer book reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ϝor workoutѕ that are 30 minutes or more, pгoper hydrɑtion is needeԁ.
    Eventսally thе wеight loss workout plan you ѕetup will work.
    Unfortunatеly, situps аnd crunches alone are not ѕufficient to lose stomach flab.


    My blog post :: Old School New Body PDF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand this article... You should check http://www.redsn0w.us/ for
    more details

    Here is my site :: download redsn0w

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be ending of mine day, except before finish I am reading this fantastic article to improve my knowledge.



    Here is my web-site - garcinia cambogia plus support

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I coսld havе sworn I've bеen to this blog ƅefore but
    ɑfter lоoking at a feѡ oof thе articles I
    reakized it's new tօ me. Аnyhow, I'm definitelү pleased I сame
    aсross it and I'll bе book-marking itt ɑnd checking
    ƅack regularly!

    Feel free tߋ visit my site nabisco cookies or crackers coupon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up
    for the excellent info you have got here on this post.
    I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

    my web page; sip trunk service New York City

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.