23 February 2013

Nuffnang's 6th Birthday Bash!


OMG! Paaartaayyyyy!!! Wohoooo.. Can't believe that Nuffnang is turning 6 already. I've just joined Nuffnang for about a year and I've missed out on 5 years without Nuffnang? Serious a waste since I've enjoyed a whole lot fun with Nuffnang since I signed up.

Anyways, Nuffnang is giving away pairs of tickets to join them for their birthday party, and of course I wanna joinnnnn!!  Looking at the pictures of Nuffnang's last year birthday was awesome, so it might be more awesome this year since they are bringing in TraxxFM The Morning Zoo's .


So for me to win a pair of tickets, I need to tell them my all time favourite music album and create a playlist at http://www.deezer.com/ms/ compiling 5 tracks that I want the DJ to play during Nuffnang birthday party.

So here goes nothing, 

First of all, MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE ALBUM, so since they  specifically said 'ALL TIME', its no other than


Seriously don't laugh but yeahh this is MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE ALBUM, I can listen to this repeatedly everyday I don't care. Their songs are the best! Besides I've been growing up with their songs. So yeahh.. I love outdated songs, but you guys must have heard their songs right? Come on la, who doesn't listen to BSB?
In this album it includes all my favourite song.

1."I Want It That Way"  Millennium3:35
2."Everybody (Backstreet's Back)(Extended version)Backstreet's Back4:47
3."As Long as You Love Me"  Backstreet's Back3:34
4."Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely"  Millennium3:56
5."Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)"  Backstreet Boys3:55
6."All I Have to Give"  Backstreet's Back4:38
7."Larger Than Life"  Millennium4:04
8."I'll Never Break Your Heart"  Backstreet Boys4:50
9."The Call"  Black & Blue3:25
10."Shape of My Heart"  Black & Blue3:52
11."The One"  Millennium3:48
12."More Than That(radio mix)Black & Blue3:43
13."Drowning"  

So there is it guys, my all time favourite album. Backstreet Boys Chapter One.

Next, I need to create a playlist at Deezer.com, so these are the songs I chose for Nufnang's Birthday.


1.  Birthday- Pixie Lott



2.  Good Time- Owl City


3. Starships- Nicki Minaj 



4. Drive By - Train


5. Troublemaker- Olly Murs Feat Flo Rida


So these are my choices of songs, you guys can check out the playlist here

And this is my share on facebook and twitter





That's pretty much guys, btw you should try Deezer.com, it surely is easy. Couldn't stop exploring. I found all the songs I wanted here. Really-really easy, try giving it a try.

Ok then peeps, wish me luck. Bye!

...

5 comments:

  1. Nak pegi jugak!!! Hope dapat menang next week punya instagram contest ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anis join jugak kan event yang ni?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web page, and paragraph is actually fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles.

    Feel free to surf to my web site Recommended Web page :: ::

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.