26 January 2013

Experiencing Genting


Hey Hey Hey.. Just got back from Genting. Thanks to Genting I was able to experience a stay there without any cost. Bertuah juga jadi blogger ni kan? 


Anyways, for this trip we had a lot in mind, to play the theme park, watch Freeze, enter Snow World and also experience Sky Venture, but we only we're able to do one thing. Its just that we just didn't have time. Masing-masing dah sibuk, pergi pun terkejar-kejar, balik pun tekejar- kejar. 

But its okay.. Dah tak ada rezeki kan? Maybe next time I'll get the chance again.

But the best part for this time is that we we're able to enter Snow World. The new Snow World okay. 


Tadaaaa.. Tempat dia serious cantik.. And the chill freezes you to the bone. Somehow feels like your in a massive decorated freezer. Hehehe... 

But before you go in here, you need to get the proper clothing first.



The red if for the guys and the pink is for the ladies. Don't forget your gloves and shoes. Cause its super cold inside. And the best part is that you can also slide down from the second level to the floor. The place is beautiful and it sure will attract your attention, but your not allowed to bring in any camera's. Cause there is a cameraman already inside for your service, and of course you have to pay for the pictures.

We didn't do much at Genting since we were short of time. We were suppose to watch freeze that night but we didn't notice that we reserved during public holiday so our prize letter was rejected. Sighhh... Why la.. I was just excited to go. Then for sky venture we were supposed to have a try, but when we went to the counter we had to wait another hour and of course we were chasing time, so in the end we didn't rry out sky venture.

So in that case I'm giving away 4 tickets for experiencing Sky Venture worth RM50 each. Its gonna expire on the 31/12/13 so I'm just giving it away ASAP. So anyone who is planning to go to Genting and wants these tickets make sure you leave me a note. If the response is massive I'll just select anyone who I want.

So whatya waiting for, hurry up and let me know of you want these tickets. And please do follow me if you haven't followed my blog yet


p/s: these dolls really attracted me. There making a doll like you if you want at Genting


3 comments:

  1. sama la, tak sempat nak try skyventure
    2 tiket available to giveaway
    sape nak, roger ye

    freeze seriously best
    awesome!

    stay kat first world hotel harituh dapat breakfast tsk?
    frust, igt dapat, rupe nye takde, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;Haha.. Rugi je kan tak try sky venture...
    Breakfast mmg tak dapatlah weh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

    I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;
    ) Cheers!

    my blog post - think about this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.