21 January 2013

Digi Challenge For Change


Hye peeps! Ever heard of Digi Challenge for change? If not your the same as me, I just discovered this yesterday and its seems something to worth a try.

Since I've been following Digi for the newest promotion, but still I haven't been able to get a Note II yet, HAHA.. belum ada rezeki lagi. And because of this I actually came across this competition.

What is this competition about?

Its actually for Malaysians to give out creatives ideas on what app could help make Malaysians live a better life. What app do Malaysian's really need? Any of you got some brilliant ideas? Why not give it a try. Just select a category and let your creativity burst!


Check it out at

Hoho.. Of course la I entered as well. Tapi tak adalah aim nak menang. Sekadar cuba nasib.

Firstly if you want to enter, your need to log in from either one of these methods below




Take note that only Malaysians 12 years and above only are allowed to participate in this contest

After signing in, just follow the steps required and then write down your ideas off your app. There is a word limit so make sure you choose your words wisely.

For me? What app did I recommend?



Panjang lebar karangan, tapi tak pasti ada orang boleh faham ke tidak. Bila dah terlalu excited and input terlalu banyak, choices of words to explain pun dah tunggang terbalik. So don't rush things like I did, take time and choose your words.


So once your done, there will be a page like this and you'll be able to be voted. Oh yeahh.. I forgot to mention that this contest also enable voting and you also need to vote for other people but you cannot vote yourself okay.

So who thinks my idea, well.. bolehlah diterima, silalah undi saya. HAHA.. Tak nak pun tak pe.

Alright, and the prizes? Of course you guys want prizes right? Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa


Okay, aku mengharapkan Note II je sebenarnya, so sebab tak ada Note II, tak bersungguh-sungguh la aku.

Anyway guys, those who are thinking to submit their entries, Good Luck!

....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.