08 December 2012

My Biggest Fear

Try putting me in a dark room with no one in it, I'll go crazy just seeing pitch black and maybe I'll faint of fear. But what is my biggest fear so far? Loosing him maybe, LOL.


But eventually my biggest fear right now, and what I really can't stand are creepy crawlies. And not just any creepy crawlies, 


picture source from google

The most I can't stand is above the pyramid. SPIDERS. Really, I was once okay with it, and then 1 night in a dark room where I was sleeping, I felt something itchy at my head. So I turned on the bed lights and went to the mirror and how shocked was I when a big fat spider came crawling within my head. When I mean big, it is BIG. Try screaming as hard as you can in the middle of the night. Uhh.. Thanks Spiders. Now I am also afraid of the dark as well. Luck it wasn't a tarantula.

Since that day, I hate total darkness, never ever take me to a pitch black room. Including insects of whatever that crawls and you can imagine if its crawling at your body. Urghhhh...


Talking about Fears, those who watch TV will certainly now about FEAR FACTOR. I was a great fan of FEAR FACTOR before and I loved it when they had to eat disgusting things and of course face SPIDERS. HAHA... Now I'm laughing, what if that was me? I'll be crying hard I say. HARD.. HAHA..

So people, FEAR FACTOR is now in Malaysia. Wohooooo... 


Catch the handsome Aaron Aziz and the cute Elfira Loy and best of all Fear Factor is having a roadshow soon at Sunway Pyramid and you'll be able to win great prizes on the 15th and 16th Disember. Why? Cause “Fear Factor House – Is your chance to experience Fear Factor live!"

So don't miss out, more info you can visit Fear Factor Malaysia and also don't miss out this 29th Disember at Astro Ria 9pm as the first episode will be shown at TV.

So are you guys ready to overcome your fears? I certainly AM not sure. HAHA.. I'll bet I'll freak out.

...

2 comments:

  1. ohh are you joint the Fear Factor at sunway piramid nice lah and meriah kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes.. Tengok nama comment pun dah kenal siapa, cause you pun join event digi yg esoknya kan?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.