02 December 2012

Exceeded Upload Quota for Blogger

I know, I know I've been missing for a while right? I miss this blog so much, feels like ages since I last written anything here. Well, I've been working for 2 weeks now and currently everything seems fine, but somehow it is still hard for me.

Well, since today's a Sunday and I;m off work I've been longing to update my blog, then when it came to upload a picture I was unable cause blogger displayed that I have exceeded my 1GB quota and I had to buy more quota to proceed. WTF! $22.00 above US DOLLARS! And the best part is that I don't even own a credit card. So how am I able to upload pictures in the future?

So, it confused me how did bloggers who blogged for years now put up to this, did they pay? And I had never known that there was an upload quota before and I never heard of other bloggers that I knew had this problem. So for the solution I surely did use Mr. Google, the best solution fixer.

Then I found out that recently many bloggers have occurred this problem and it all started on April 2012. It seem that blogger is a free site, but picasa ain't since pictures upload in blogger are basely uploaded in Picasa. So what I read from the other bloggers solution is that first by upgrading that will cost you $. Then second by deleting photo's in your picasa album. But be careful cause if you wrongly delete, the old phot's in your blog will be deleted too.

So I tried deleting some of the error photo's I uploaded before and see it it works.


Ohsemmm.. Managed to upload, but I don't know when it will last. So I still need to find another solution of I still wanna upload photo's in my blog.

Anyone else having the same problem? Try sharing some solutions if you have. Will really do appreciate it.

So as you can see in the picture, these are my colleagues at work and for now I am the youngest of them all. Sometimes I do have a hard time cause I usually hang out with people my age, but now I'm the only kid here. But so far everything is okay, just I'm a little slow catching up since all I do is daydream.

P/s: Now I know working is completely different that studying, I can't risk a mistake.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.