13 October 2012

End of Diploma

It makes me sad to say yeayyy when Diploma is finally over, I hope I get great grades but somehow I feel sad that all of this is over.  Is it normal or am I just over reacting?  Well every beginning has an ending. Throughout diploma I had my ups and downs, I laughed, shouted, had cat fights and entertained myself with all the drama. Back then I hoped that Diploma could finish in a blink of an eye. Now since it's already finished I feel sad to leave what is left behind.


I really am gonna miss this moment. See if you can spot me though. This is the whole batch that is filled with awesome people. I might not have been close to everyone but I knew all of you, well mostly that came that night.

I'm not gonna talk about Malam Pra Graduan Dinner, I just wanted to share with you guys that I already finished my Diploma and I'm taking a new step for my future.

Anyways, wish me luck.


5 comments:

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.