13 September 2012

Review Biore Body Powder Wipes

Thanks to Nuffnang I got to use this body powder wipes from Biore


Since I've been really busy lately with the Diploma Showcase last week, I used these wipes to really test either it felt really fresh or not.


I've been busy all day for a couple of days and I don't even have the time to go home and shower, so what could I do to keep my body fresh and free from odor since I can't take a shower?


The answer is Biore Body Wipes, it does give you the fresh feeling like you took a shower again. Since this is a body wipe, it can be used to wipe your body not just your face. Even working for a whole day I was still able to smile cause I still felt great. 


These body wipes has two different types. Fresh soap and Fresh Citrus, but I love fresh citrus better.
So if you guys have a long day like me, why not try using Biore Body Powder wipes as as solution that taking a shower at public toilets.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.