30 September 2012

Angry Birds on TV


Raise up your hands if your a fan of Angry Birds!
Oyeahhhhhh.. Now this game is even more better since its now on TV!

No.. Not as a movie but still as a game, an application in Samsung's Smart TV.
Cool right?

Yesterday there was a workshop fro bloggers, introducing Samsung's Smart TV is now with angry birds application.


I came late to the workshop, when I got there everyone were playing games
Then Darren introduced to me to one of the people from samsung and she asked me to play angry birds too.
I didn't know that it was also a competition at first so I played like in bignose's phone.

Then they annouced the winners for the highest scores and I got the second runner up.


Unexpectedly I won Mr Blue angry bird here. HAHA.. Cute right? I also got another little red bird as door gifts so now I have two. So I gave one to Mr. Bignose.

Right after that we all had lunch, but then I came back cause I wanted to experience more of Samsung's Smart TV.


So gaming on Samsung Smart TV is controlled by motion control and what you have to do is raise up your hand and let the camera on the TV detect it. Once it has been detected you can use your hands to control the game.

The difference playing angry birds in the computer or by touch phones are that your touching something but playing it on Samsung Smart TV allows you to really feel like your playing the game cause when I played angry birds I really felt like I was throwing the birds by my hand.


Anyways it was a great experience.
Thank you Samsung & Thank You Nuffnang.


...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.