15 July 2012

Reinvetion & Apa Khabar Orang Kampung Performance Night

Hellllloooooooooooooo dan Assalammualaikum semua para pembaca blog ini.
Ecehhhh...
Alright peeps, I know its been a while since I posted anything here. Been so busy lately.
So the last couple of weeks I've been busy with my juniors trying to get them prepared for last week's performance.

What performance?
So FYI guys, those who wanna be a part of Faculty Film, Theater & Animation (FiFTA) or originally Faculty of Artistic and Creative Technology (FACT) will have to join this program called Induction generally. Usually every semester the name will change according to the Part 5 students who are in charge to coordinate this program.

So for this semester, our program was called Reinvention and the theme for the Performance Night was Apa Khabar Orang Kampung. Cool right? The part 5 students will do all their best to help the part 1 students how to adapt in out community.

So for today's post is just a short post on what happened during the whole process
Instead of words, let me show ya..
Credit to Jeycobs Leroy, the best editor we have so far so enjoy this video specially made by him




I bet these kids will remember this song till they have grandchilds cause I know I will. It was really a great experience. I know my face never turned up in the video, cause I was the one busy taking pictures since I was one of the multimedia crew with Jeycob. But still, Induction will forever be something sweet.

So for the performance night, here is just a little something to show.


Wait for my next post and I'll introduce to you the BUNTALIANS!
Till then
Bye peeps
Happy Peeping!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.