28 May 2012

Hijabi Fashion Week May 2012 Day 1



Hye people and Assalamualaikum

So some of you may already know what is Hijab Fashion Week right? And some of you may not.
Well for those who don't know, this week is supposed to bring Muslim women together with the sense of fashion according to the Islamic way of dressing up.
So Muslim women all over the world could participate, all they have to do is submit their photo's with their way of dressing up according to the theme of the day.
This is not a competition but there are prizes to be given away to the lucky contestants.



Well, this is actually my first time joining, I don't even know why I joined since I'm no fashionista,
Maybe I just loved seeing these beautiful ladies dress up and wanted to be one of them. HAHA.. Okay funny
So I don't think I'll be entering every theme since I really am lazy to dress up and take pictures, but still there is a side of me that is all fascinated about all of this.

So today's theme is Leader's in Hijab

Actually I did have my outfit planned but then I got so much to do that I just got this picture.
Anyways, for those who would like to find out more about this Hijabi Fashion Week, feel free to click on the thumbnail below

9 comments:

  1. I really love the print of your hijab, and I'm so happy that you decided to participate on HFW.

    HUgs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeautifuL!
    glad to know you from HFW! :)

    salam kenal,
    Icha^^
    http://ichabeldarmawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laila: Thank You.. I'm glad I joined too

    Icha: Your beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam. I love your look here, especially the hijab. Good luck with this HFW, 6 more looks to go. Have a Blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're blog has a really interesting design!

    And sis, Hijabi Fashion Week isn't just for fashionistas! It's for ANYONE who wants to share and join in on the fun :)

    Thanks for joining us this season!

    ♥ Wafa of LoveHFW.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You very awesome in the photo! Bet you look great in the other photos as well. By the way, why're you scared to review movies? VGL in Malaysia 2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tak Pe Je: Thank You

    Najlaa: Thank You :)

    Wafa: Its a pleasure for me to join, Its a great thing we got HFW.

    Tony: Thanks Tony, actually I'm scared to give out open opinions cause people might judge it wrongly and I am very careful on what I write in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting picture... kamu cntik jgk.. =)

    visit my blog for first day outfit 2, =)

    http://nurzulaiha.blogspot.com/2012/05/hijabi-fashion-week-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.