29 May 2012

Hijabi Fashion Week Day 2

Today's theme is Favorite Hijab


This Shawl is so easy to wear and don't have to iron
It can be worn both sides with different patterns
The colours are sweet and soft and able to match with a lot of clothes
believe it or not
I love this hijab so much that I could wear it for formal, dates, casual, sports and even when I have to dress up in a theme
This shawl fits all







So many different styles with the same hijab
So that is why this hijab is my favorite


15 comments:

  1. You look so sweet!
    First pic ada macam muka Neelofa sket :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA... Mana pulak datangnya rupa Neelofa tu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is indeed a great hijab! my favourite hijab is also something that i can wear with everything (Y) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lurveeee your shawl.. I'm a shawl addict, ;) and it doesn't take a genius to understand why it's yer fav hijab..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second outfit ur wearing!!! Lovely hijab :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scraf is so so awesome! :) and I love the skirt too!

    HUgs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can understand why you love this scarf so much.. its beautiful! and i loveee the second to last picture. you look stunning masha'Allah!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha who would have thought? I love that shawl, I need it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHA.. I'll post it to you then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tu diaaa.. Mira Liyana. Pengganti Fatin Liyana :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.