02 December 2011

Semester 4



Assalamualaikum readers. Its been really a while since I updated right? So its been two weeks already I've started my semester 4. And tomorrow will enter the third week. Still can't believe that I'm already in semester 4 and the next semester I'll be a senior and soon will leave Puncak Perdana. So I'm trying to enjoy my best here I as I still can.

I got nothing much to say cause there ain't any story yet that I can tell. Even I don't have a lot of pictures to show, so yaa.. I'm thinking that my blog is really turning out to be a textbook.


I'm just to lazy to write the full story right now. Maybe I'll start writing later.

Bye!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.