13 September 2011

Missing You Bloggy

Assalamualaikum

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... I missed you bloggy, it has been a long time since I've wrote you here. Well, I've been extremely busy with assignments and projects and this and that till I forgot about you dear little bloggy.

Well its almost the end of the semester, next week is my finals. Wish me luck! I'm still hoping this semester's result is the same as last semester. I've worked hard for it and I know it.. TENSIONYAAAA hanya Allah yang tahu.

So enough bout that, I wanna talk bout what happened since I've been gone for so long. I need a doctor, doctor, doctor to bring me back to life.. opppsss  TERnyanyi la pulakk.. Sorry for the lack in writing, I've become a bit rusty.

So, since I've been busy with my assignments I had fun, just didn't have the time only to update here. Insyallah I'll be updating after this...

Well I'm not so eager to tell you guys everything but I'm eager to tell you this



Ha.... Nampak tak? Walaupun muka aku hodoh dalam gambar ni tapi ini membuktikab bahawa aku dah berjaya satu peringkat dalam pengambilan lesen. Betapa susahnya aku memohon application untuk mendapatkan lesen dari parents aku akhirnya dapat jugakkkkkkk..

So to my dear friends, not soon enough I'll be able to drive.. Finally..

6 comments:

  1. brinkka2011 says: Hi there We are very excited We discovered this weblog, I really located you simply by accident, when We was searching upon Yahoo for something else, Regardless We are here plus We would just want to tell you thank you for a incredible post along with a all round enjoyable blog Mmm did you hear Egypt wonderful announcement

    ReplyDelete
  2. brinkka2011 says: I think you should use more images on your blog, but besides that, it is really great. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. aku dah setaraf ngn korang dah ada lesen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.