16 September 2011

Littering is For Looser's

Let me tell ya something Malaysians, and to those who are not Malaysians but staying in Malaysia

LITTERING IS FOR LOOSER'S

Its been a long time since I wanted to say that cause to those who follow me you'll know that I hardly update anything else except from talking about my life. Well here's a post that is partly included in my life. I really hate dirty places. Who does right? But why still people love making a clean place into a dirty place.

Yesterday I went out and the whole journey I see people throwing trash in the streets, bushes, outside their vehicles, and anywhere they see it as a strategic place to throw away things. What really annoys me the most is that there's a freaking dustbin right near them but they still can't carry their big fat butts to throw their rubbish in the dustbin. What is happening to you people?! Don't you know the first reason why dustbins was invented? I really pity you people.

Back to yesterdays story, as I was waiting for the bus I was sitting in front of a bunch of primary school kids, I think around standard 5 or 6 and there was one boy smoking a cigarette like he was the master of all smokers in the world. Come on LAAA, your a kid and your parents still by underwear for you and you go out buying cigarettes. Your parents must be very proud to have a son like you. Same goes to those who are still at school but please for primary school students its really overboard.

Well back to the topic, what I'm trying to say that, after that kid had enough killing himself with smoke he just threw his leftover cigarettes to the floor, not only him, including the adults too. At that time I was thinking, what is wrong with you people damet! There was a dustbin with a place to throw cigarettes on top and still they can't carry their huge asses there. And when the bus came, not only did I see cigarettes, rubbish was everywhere.

Why can't you people be more considerate? We can't just expect on other people to come and clean our trash. When people say our country is dirty you guys will get angry but where is our effort to keep our country  clean? I really get annoyed with littering looser's, you know why? The first thing is because of you guys I had to learn sivik at school and the second thing is that its ugly and my eyes hurt seeing dirty places. Its disgusting.

Why can't you people throw your rubbish in the proper places. If your holding trash and you don't seem to see a dustbin why can't you put it in your bag first and throw the rubbish when you see a dustbin. What's the use of buying expensive bags if you can't use it. And to the boys who don't carry bags, your girlfriends do right? and if you don't have a bag whats the harm just holding on to it for a while. And to those who love throwing rubbish threw the window of their vehicle, can't you just put the rubbish in your vehicles first? There are so many ways to avoid from littering but still there are people doing it.

Well, that's all I have to say. I'm starting to get a headache thinking how to get it all out properly without offending anyone. Sorry if I did.

2 comments:

  1. brinkka2011 says: Took me time to read all the comments, but I genuinely enjoyed the post. It proved to be Pretty helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here It is always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained Im certain you had fun writing this write-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brinkka2011 says: Resources such as the 1 you mentioned right here will be extremely useful to myself! I will publish a hyperlink to this web page on my personalized blog. Im sure my site site visitors will locate that fairly advantageous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.