31 August 2011

Its Eid Already

This is the first day of Eid this year



This is my family now, its been a long time since we had our family picture.
Its all cause of my dad
He hates taking photos


Me with my grandparents
Awwww... Red yaww


Yang ni lagi merah menyala
This is my family from my dads side
If you look closely you can see that the two kids in front are wearing the same type of clothes
Thats my sister on the right

Most of the pictures are on in my facebook
Raya this year ain't that fun as before
I'm mostly stuck at home and my break is too short
So jadi anak dara la kat rumah
layan tetamu datang rumah


Hee
Si mata sepet, hidung besau, senyum lebau, rambut helmet
khekhekhe
Apapun I still love him
Nampak tak baju raya kitaorang sama warna?
hehe :

6 comments:

  1. ade jugak gamba buah hati kau ehh.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAMBUT HELMET !!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brinkka2011 says: I'm impressed, I have to say. Really rarely do I encounter a weblog that's each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you will have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding; the difficulty is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for one thing referring to this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brinkka2011 says: I would like to thankyou for such an enlightening post. I dont by and large reply on blogs as I wish to lurk and read. However your style of literature is uncomplicated to understand, I love the fact that it is clear and to the point. I will make sure that I mail your blog to my acquaintances as I am certain they will not only like reading your post but also find it extremely instructive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. brinkka2011 says: How is it that just anyone can publish a blog and get as popular as this? Its not like youve said anything incredibly impressive more like youve painted a quite picture through an issue that you know nothing about! I dont want to sound mean, right here. But do you genuinely think that you can get away with adding some quite pictures and not truly say something?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your thoughts, if you wish for a urgent responce, please tweet @miracikcit.